Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Congratulations to Anne, she became an American citizen today!

post-20523-0-1446149177-82303_thumb.jpg

4 hours ago

I couldn't have been more proud than I'm today. It's such an honor and a dream come true to become an American Citizen! I'm so happy to live in the country where freedom means so much and where if you work hard enough, you can accomplish anything! #newUScitizen

I like that they give you a little American flag. :laugh:

Women Management’s popular model booker Ali Kavoussi is leaving the firm to start his own management company.

Kavoussi has steered the careers of Irina Shayk, Angela Lindvall, Anne V. and Jessica Hart, and is taking those four ladies with him to his new venture.

We hear his parting with Women is mutual, and his last day was Thursday. A rep for Women confirmed Kavoussi’s departure, and added, “We are very happy for him, and know he will have a great success.”

Kavoussi’s rep had no comment.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.elle.com/news/fashion-style/elle-partners-with-the-face#ixzz2peifa953

We here at ELLE could not be more thrilled to be teaming up with The Face for its second season. To be honest, we'd been waiting a while for a new fashion reality show we could really sink our teeth into. A lot of reality shows purport to be about fashion but few actually are. But The Face is different. It's executive produced by the inimitable Naomi Campbell. A supermodel in the truest sense of the word. We were hooked as soon as it hit the air. (And we were really hooked after that time Campbell told season one model mentor Coco Rocha to check her lipstick. YESSSS.) We know Campbell's got plenty of one-liners in store for this season's co-model mentors Anne V and Lydia Hearst, and we'd like to think we've got plenty of reality show-ready witticisms to fire off ourselves when ELLE's editor-in-chief Robbie Myers, creative director Joe Zee, fashion news director Anne Slowey, and myself guest judge.

The Face premieres Wednesday, March 5 at 10 PM ET/PT