Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

1- I didn't catch her in Die Hard, which is sucks because I only went to the movie to see her and I didn't and to say the movie sucks in an understatement. I did know it was a very very veeery small role so is not a surprise she didn't attend the premieres of it, especially because she was busy doing PR for SI.

2- I don't think she'll ever do the VSFS again, mostly because I think she wants to avoid the awkward press.

3- Sadly I also doubt she'll get the 2014 cover, for 2015 maybe but for 2014 I say her chances are from little to none.

4- And I have no idea about the movie (Lullaby), I don't know when she was supposed to film it but she did mention on twitter she was going to be a part of it.

Hope this helps :)

Why would it be awkward press if she did the VSFS again?

Thank you and I think exactly the same, I think Anne won't be back to VS not atleast Behati is there. Obviously Anne has got class and she doesn't want to be exposed and put herself in an awkward situation while Behati is there. It's a shame because she is much better than most of the girls that are walking there or even than many angels. But she doesn't need VS to be a superstar!

She looked gorgeous tonight! omg!! what a wonderful woman! ugh I love her!

1- I didn't catch her in Die Hard, which is sucks because I only went to the movie to see her and I didn't and to say the movie sucks in an understatement. I did know it was a very very veeery small role so is not a surprise she didn't attend the premieres of it, especially because she was busy doing PR for SI.

2- I don't think she'll ever do the VSFS again, mostly because I think she wants to avoid the awkward press.

3- Sadly I also doubt she'll get the 2014 cover, for 2015 maybe but for 2014 I say her chances are from little to none.

4- And I have no idea about the movie (Lullaby), I don't know when she was supposed to film it but she did mention on twitter she was going to be a part of it.

The whole Adam-Behati thing.. even do I think that the bad press should go to Behati and not Anne, but I guess Anne doesn`t want to put herself to it by going to VSFS

Thank you and I think exactly the same, I think Anne won't be back to VS not atleast Behati is there. Obviously Anne has got class and she doesn't want to be exposed and put herself in an awkward situation while Behati is there. It's a shame because she is much better than most of the girls that are walking there or even than many angels. But she doesn't need VS to be a superstar!

That's what I was referring to which why I used the word awkward press, I don't think Anne will get bad press but can you imagine having 1,000 press people asking you all day about your ex-boyfriend's fiancé when she is right there next to you?  It's awkward no matter what and I doubt Anne will feel comfortable in that media circus, she & Behati would be attacked non-stop with questions about the situation and I doubt that's something Anne wants to go through if she can avoid it.

I saw the Miss Universe and Anne looked gorgeous, she got nervous when she had to ask the question to one of the contestants but she did good, she was looking beautiful. And she was my lucky charm because Venezuela won :laugh:

The whole Adam-Behati thing.. even do I think that the bad press should go to Behati and not Anne, but I guess Anne doesn`t want to put herself to it by going to VSFS

That's what I was referring to which why I used the word awkward press, I don't think Anne will get bad press but can you imagine having 1,000 press people asking you all day about your ex-boyfriend's fiancé when she is right there next to you?  It's awkward no matter what and I doubt Anne will feel comfortable in that media circus, she & Behati would be attacked non-stop with questions about the situation and I doubt that's something Anne wants to go through if she can avoid it.

I saw the Miss Universe and Anne looked gorgeous, she got nervous when she had to ask the question to one of the contestants but she did good, she was looking beautiful. And she was my lucky charm because Venezuela won :laugh:

Ahh I want to see the video!! I wanna see her making the question! and she looked absolutely flawless! and Congratulations because Venezuala won! 

Saturday Night
Numéro, Issue 39, December 2002/January 2003
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Franck Benhamou
Models: Anne Vyalitsyna, Eva Riccobono, Kristy Hinze, Tetyana Brazhnyk, Leticia Birkheuer, Raquel Zimmermann, Ksenia Maximova, Erin Wasson, Lindsay Frimodt

HQ

image.jpg1_anne.jpg2_anne_eva.jpg3_eva_anne_kristy_leticia_raquel.jpg4_tetyana_anne_leticia.jpg5_eva_kristy.jpg6_anne.jpg

scanned by atomicblue

MQ (these shots are extra that were not published in the issue)

extra_1_ksenia_tetyana_raquel_anne_leticextra_2_eva.jpgextra_3_raquel.jpgextra_4_erin_eva_kristy.jpgextra_5_anne_eva.jpg

(annevyalitsyna.livejournal.com)

Congratulations to Anne, she became an American citizen today!

mPonFPE.jpg

4 hours ago

I couldn't have been more proud than I'm today. It's such an honor and a dream come true to become an American Citizen! I'm so happy to live in the country where freedom means so much and where if you work hard enough, you can accomplish anything! #newUScitizen