Bellazon

Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

My 1000 post must go to my Babylove Vlada! :heart:

This you know that

Her full name is ELena Roslyakova. When she started modeling she changed her name, because she didn't want to be confused with fellow model Elena Rosenkova. Vlada comes from her father's name Vladimir.

This you know that

Her full name is ELena Roslyakova. When she started modeling she changed her name, because she didn't want to be confused with fellow model Elena Rosenkova. Vlada comes from her father's name Vladimir.

Well i didnt know that, realy intrestin', my dad's name is Vladimir as well. Thakyou for that info! :drool:

This you know that

Well i didnt know that, realy intrestin', my dad's name is Vladimir as well. Thakyou for that info! :drool:

You´re welcome :flower:

:wub: :wub:

post-15406-0-1446091377-79854_thumb.jpg

post-15406-0-1446091377-81533_thumb.jpgpost-15406-0-1446091377-84353_thumb.jpg

post-15406-0-1446091377-86895_thumb.jpgpost-15406-0-1446091377-90088_thumb.jpg

I :heart: the first

thanx sweet :heart:

so cute!

thanx

how cute her face is...but hold on whats there just above her hips is she pregnent or its just a belly?

Yes, shes not longer skinny. She has got a very beautiful little belly.

may be it's butiful while its litle, but she better be careful with that... :evil:

omg she has already belly :cry:

that means it is comfirmed she has eating disorder, because it is one of special things showing it, notice when starving african children are shown, you an see thier bones but they have bellies it is from starving

that means it is comfirmed she has eating disorder, because it is one of special things showing it, notice when starving african children are shown, you an see thier bones but they have bellies it is from starving

:trout: quit talking bad about vlada!! :p

i don't talk bad about Vlada i'm just telling truth

i don't talk bad about Vlada i'm just telling truth

Yeh i dont want that truth to become bigger, i like her too much, its gonna kill me!