Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

I Don't!

:ninja: :ninja:

Sorry can't keep it to myself.

God!

I just never liked her!

But actually yesterday i was wtachin a ftv a fashion show and her hair was down and long kind wavy and fir teh first time ever i thought she looked pretty :ninja: and it was the weirdest thing ever , i was just like wth , didn't even want to admit it to myself , and now i'm admitting it here lol.

But that wa sthe only time and now i looked at these runway pics and quickly remembered why i never liked or her look. :whistle:

I Don't!

God!

I just never liked her!

But actually yesterday i was wtachin a ftv a fashion show and her hair was down and long kind wavy and fir teh first time ever i thought she looked pretty :ninja: and it was the weirdest thing ever , i was just like wth , didn't even want to admit it to myself , and now i'm admitting it here lol.

But that wa sthe only time and now i looked at these runway pics and quickly remembered why i never liked or her look. :whistle:

i don't have a problem with it. i mean that's just your opinion ;) :flower:

I Don't!

God!

I just never liked her!

i don't have a problem with it. i mean that's just your opinion ;) :flower:

Good that u didn't start attacking me and go agains my opinion ,that shows your mature enough and you undrerstand i'm glad lol cuz i hate when ppl start like arguing and trying to make their opinion fact , which it can't be lol , and if someone says they don't like 1 of my fav models and say something negatve , i'm just like well ok then.

:)

I hope you are not talking about me :ninja:

Huh?

Ooh lol no no i'm not talking about anyone in particular ( in fact i don't really remmeber about a time u argued or whatever) but just in general when people argue agains other people's opinion , just not gona work , there isn't a point to prove , since it's objective.

Anyways Peace ya'll. :flower:

Yeah gotta admit her work is actually pretty good , and her runway walk too , sometimes is i dunno what the word clunchy? lol no clue , but it's good compare to other models , and it even resembles Natasha's!

And i think Natasha has the best runway walk in the world :wub: