Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

Sharon Needles & Phi Phi O'Hara - S4 (Willam's dq)

Team Rujubee - AS1

Roxxxy Edwards & Alyssa Edwards - S5

Ben De La Creme & Darienne Lake - S6

Alyssa Edwards & Tatianna - AS2

Cucu & Farrah Moan (Eureka's elimination) - S9

Eureka & Kameron Michaels - S10

Eureka & Aquaria - S10

I do follow her and i guess now that Gia is (allegedly) doing AS4 i can see Carmen considering AS5 as a platform to talk about trans issues, lifestyle and etc. HOWEVER, I'm pretty sure Michelle mentioned in What's the Tee that Carmen is hard to work with and also Carmen made some un-kind reminds about Ru back in the day so idk if Ru and WoW would be willing to let her in. And tbh i don't think Carmen will do too great in an AS season, she's not a good singer, actress or comedy queen so I'm not sure how she'd do. 

I'm all for Yara doing AS again tho, because AS1 was a major fuckery

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

I do follow her and i guess now that Gia is (allegedly) doing AS4 i can see Carmen considering AS5 as a platform to talk about trans issues, lifestyle and etc. HOWEVER, I'm pretty sure Michelle mentioned in What's the Tee that Carmen is hard to work with and also Carmen made some un-kind reminds about Ru back in the day so idk if Ru and WoW would be willing to let her in. And tbh i don't think Carmen will do too great in an AS season, she's not a good singer, actress or comedy queen so I'm not sure how she'd do. 

I'm all for Yara doing AS again tho, because AS1 was a major fuckery

First off, please let Gia give us some more iconic lines because I live for her sound bytes. 

Secondly, Carmen coming back would give us Pearl-esque moments of "do I have something on my face?" Speaking of which, did you hear what Pearl revealed on Hey Qween about what Ru said to her off-camera? I would gag if they brought back Carmen, Pearl, and Courtney all on the same season because of the beef they've had with Ru. Might as well throw Willam in there to cause some drama.

Yara + all of AS1 deserve to come back because of the lame team format!

I haven't seen her episode of Hey Qween but tbh Pearl didn't even deserve to be Top 3 so whatever lol, that Top 3 should have been Violet, Ginger and Katya. I SAID WHAT I SAID.

9 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Off-topic (super off-topic lol) question: is there any reason why when I go to my profile I can't see every post I make? It happens with a thread and I didn't have this problem before. Hope you can help me! :sad:

Even when you click on See my activity---> Posts