Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

14 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

The key is to pay attention to the details: make up signature, wig style, clothes, tattoos, etc. I always try to show them so you can guess it right! :flower:

Bingo to all of this! I try to look for tattoos, wigs and makeup details, sometimes the theme of promos.

Yup, those big, pink/fucsia lips are very typical Trixie, same for the super blonde and big hair, she's also always padded to perfection. Some other queens like Adore, Alaska, Violet, Aquaria and others barely use padding for example. And of course, the tattoos are always a given with some queens who have lots of them like Sharon, Adore, Violet, Kameron and others.

Also having seen this show way too many times helps :rofl: 

3 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Hi y'all! I won't be able to post a new round today so I'll leave a question instead. 8 points to whoever answers it right first!

Name the 5 queens who won the show without lip syncing for their lives (regular seasons, not All Stars).

Tyra Sanchez, Bianca Del Rio, Violet Chachki, Sasha Velour, and Aquaria

Uberglasses got it right! I'm studying that's why I'm not posting any new rounds, but I'll post them again on Friday when I'm done with my exams. Until then I'll leave questions. As always, whoever answers them right first gets 8 points.

Name every Miss Congeniality.