Bellazon

Anok Yai
Thumbnail

Vladadoll

• 2 weeks later...

I found her in The Rating Game thread in the competition section. She has done some amazing work for some amazing brands/magazines with some amazing photographers! I see a big future for her. I'm not fond of the short hair, but she is very pretty and seems very professional and dedicated. Good luck to her, I hope she keeps racking up the runway shows, campaigns, and editorials! 

thanks for all the posts!!! :wave:

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 9:21 AM, bump said:

I found her in The Rating Game thread in the competition section. She has done some amazing work for some amazing brands/magazines with some amazing photographers! I see a big future for her. I'm not fond of the short hair, but she is very pretty and seems very professional and dedicated. Good luck to her, I hope she keeps racking up the runway shows, campaigns, and editorials! 

thanks for all the posts!!! :wave:

I guess its more practical to keep the short hair for the runways and stuff, but I've seen her have short hair in much better styles.

She had awesome hair when she was first discovered

anok-yai__89277.thumb.png.b3958ce8c680279854b04156905328e1.png

39 minutes ago, Sensual said:

I guess its more practical to keep the short hair for the runways and stuff, but I've seen her have short hair in much better styles.

She had awesome hair when she was first discovered

anok-yai__89277.thumb.png.b3958ce8c680279854b04156905328e1.png

Her hair looks good there for sure. I just can't get over how gorgeous she is and wasn't already modeling, like how did no one discover her before this picture was taken? Lol. I'm just glad she's working now becauseshe's great. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Her hair looks good there for sure. I just can't get over how gorgeous she is and wasn't already modeling, like how did no one discover her before this picture was taken? Lol. I'm just glad she's working now becauseshe's great. 

Generally I don't think people are looking for Sudanese immigrants at a historically black university in Washington D.C, but thankfully in this instance all it took was a professional photographer wanting to take her picture, and it went viral.

On 10/13/2020 at 3:28 PM, Sensual said:

Generally I don't think people are looking for Sudanese immigrants at a historically black university in Washington D.C, but thankfully in this instance all it took was a professional photographer wanting to take her picture, and it went viral.

lol true....I'm just glad it happened for her because she has an amazing career already! I'm excited to see what else she does with modeling. I would've loved to have seen her in the VSFS even thought it was shitty the last few years. She is a bombshell, especially with her big curly hair. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...