Bellazon

Black Mirror

Scarlet

"British science fiction television anthology series created by Charlie Brooker. It centres around dark and satirical themes that examine modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologie"

Wiki said it well! 

Who's pumped for season 4?

I'm excited to find out where the names of these episodes come from. USS Callister is probably the name of the ship they're on, while Black Museum probably references the museum the main character will explore. But where does crocodile come from? What is an arkangel? Who has the head made out of metal? And is someone going to actually hang a DJ?

12 hours ago, uberglasses said:

I still need to watch the last episode of season 3 and then I'm ready!

It is a good one, although not on my top faves! Hope you like it :smile: 

On 06/11/2017 at 10:17 AM, okyuki said:

I'm excited to find out where the names of these episodes come from. USS Callister is probably the name of the ship they're on, while Black Museum probably references the museum the main character will explore. But where does crocodile come from? What is an arkangel? Who has the head made out of metal? And is someone going to actually hang a DJ?

I'm trying to stay oblivious of it all until the season drop so I skipped most of the reddit threads about it, but damn, the hype is real! I always thought the season 4 would go out on Halloween, they tricked me :p 

7 hours ago, Scarlet said:

It is a good one, although not on my top faves! Hope you like it :smile: 

I'm trying to stay oblivious of it all until the season drop so I skipped most of the reddit threads about it, but damn, the hype is real! I always thought the season 4 would go out on Halloween, they tricked me :p 

Which one is your favorite? 

23 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Which one is your favorite? 

I really love White Christmas. It blew my mind over and over. Because of the same reasons I also liked Shut up and Dance and Playtest. What about yours? 

I haven't seen season 1 or 2 yet, so I'll have to watch them and White Christmas. Shut Up and Dance really pissed me off because of the end, but in a good/bad way? I can't explain it. I wasn't expecting it. It just shocked me and I was upset with myself. I like San Junipero (like most people) and Nosedive. 

25 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

I haven't seen season 1 or 2 yet, so I'll have to watch them and White Christmas. Shut Up and Dance really pissed me off because of the end, but in a good/bad way? I can't explain it. I wasn't expecting it. It just shocked me and I was upset with myself. I like San Junipero (like most people) and Nosedive. 

Humm, if you're not into the most shocking/upsetting ones I would recoment to let the first epi for the end :rofl:. Let me know if you liked them :smile: 

• 2 months later...