Bellazon

Thief (series)

Enrico_sw

So, do you guys remember the "Thief" games?

Thief is a series of stealth video games in which the player takes the role of Garrett, a master thief in a fantasy steampunk world resembling a cross between the Late Middle Ages and the Victorian era, with more advanced technologies interspersed.

The series consists of Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Thief: Deadly Shadows (2004) and Thief (2014).

Dark project was great.

597-Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.thumb.jpg.1de78b31acc50ccc06ed8a710d1537dc.jpg

Metal age as well

598-Thief_II_-_The_Metal_Age_Coverart.thumb.png.f767e5b20518233ffb486782c7734fb3.png

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I remember that the original Thief  was popular as a kid.  I never got a chance to play it, though.  

I wouldn't advise to play it now; when you compare the graphics from then and the graphics from now, you see a huge gap. You may get the impression that old games are not much more refined than Tetris :rofl: Still, the stories of these games and their gameplay were great.

Thief II's story was very interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...