Rosemary McGrotha
Thumbnail

snmkytkn

Thanks Fredf for your scan that I had never seen before! :wave:

One thing about the scan:

Have you put the descreening (also called anti DeMoir) on when you scan

your images? It seems you haven't. Doing so will give you so much better

quality scans without the raster points! Also, when making high resolution

scans, you should check that you DON'T have the unsharp mask on.

It will be good only for small/photographic images, never meant to be

zoomed, saved at quite a low resolution.

Thanks,

fashmagfun

Thanks for this information. I think this may be my problem also.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I could not believe when I looked through a recent magazine and found this VICHY advertisement with Rosemary! She´s back modeling for VICHY after such a long time! It´s really great. :laugh: Now posting my scan I´ve seen there´s already another one.

From german BUNTE magazine of 8. October 2009 #42:

post-21846-1256657600_thumb.jpg

Is this picture really from 2009 or is it an earlier one, because she looks as always..!! :heart:

Guess this should be a compliment and not a question. Well, with help of Photoshop all the "old" models still look great. I know from "private" pictures of Renée Simonsen what she looks these days and it´s not the woman shown in the CLARINS advertisements. They make them look much younger by removing wrinkles, etc.

You´ve heard about the story when RALPH LAUREN fired Filippa Hamilton, because "she became too fat" and they created this absurd photoshop worked advertisement with her?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-fired-fat.html

That´s the sad reality. We can´t even believe longer the woman really look like this when we see the photos in the fashion magazines. It´s all fake! No one is good enough for them anymore.

I agree with you. They have an older model here in the US (I think her name is Dayle Haddon) modeling for some skin cream and she does not look like the Television commercial or the advertisement for this product. She also models for a clothing catalog and you see what she REALLY looks like. She has the normal wrinkling for someone her age, but she still looks great. I think it is false advertising to make someone look MUCH younger than they really look in real life.

• 2 weeks later...