Bellazon

Chanel Iman
Thumbnail

dcrim

IMO, she is most elegant and natural (especially in her poses and behaviour) than most of VS angels... and I like her different beauty. There is too many blond with blue eyes at VS, too many girls who look like Barbie. Of course, they are all very beautiful, but it's not interesting to always see the same face/body, the same type of beauty. All the women need to be represented and Chanel is perfect to embody the variety. :yes:

I only regret that the brand doesn't use her more. :( She could bring them a lot. But sometimes, VS seems a little bit obtuse. They still present the same thing (in fact Candice, whom I adore!). It is a little bit boring. :unsure: And that's why I like so much seeing a girl like Chanel! So, I hope she will never become a true VS angel, but just will stay herself... I want variety, not a group of clones! :laugh:

IMO, she is most elegant and natural (especially in her poses and behaviour) than most of VS angels... and I like her different beauty. There is too many blond with blue eyes at VS, too many girls who look like Barbie. Of course, they are all very beautiful, but it's not interesting to always see the same face/body, the same type of beauty. All the women need to be represented and Chanel is perfect to embody the variety. :yes:

I only regret that the brand doesn't use her more. :( She could bring them a lot. But sometimes, VS seems a little bit obtuse. They still present the same thing (in fact Candice, whom I adore!). It is a little bit boring. :unsure: And that's why I like so much seeing a girl like Chanel! So, I hope she will never become a true VS angel, but just will stay herself... I want variety, not a group of clones! :laugh:

i kind of disagree that she is the perfect VS model... she is quite juvenile-looking in every way possible but she seems to be growing out of that recently

Actually they use her more than Lindsay, Behati and all the Angels at this point. Out of all the "campaigns" this year, she only missed Swim and V Shape.