Bellazon

Jennifer Lopez
Thumbnail

Angelopez

She looks good but her personality makes her ugly.

I agree.

I used to love Jennifer more than anything in the world. I loved her as an actress, a singer and dancer, and I thought she was the sweetest and smartest girl in the world, but one day I found out that in her clothing collection she uses fur and that this fur was got in a terrible way: By making the poor animals bleed till death ..... and that takes hours, girls :( . She admitted it, and she doesn't care. So, after knowing this, I can't like a person like her just because she's got an incredible outside; her inside........ isn't nice

Carol, you are so adorable but I think we all should respect others opinions, I really like animals, but I like fur too :ninja: please don't kill me, I think people shouldn't jugde others for using fur when they eat meat and wear leather. :ninja: I do care about the animals that are being killed, but oh, i think it's glamorous and people should sell/wear whatever they like and want without crazy animals protectors going after them.

*I don't know if you actually eat meat or wear leather, i said that because a lot of so called "activists" say that they hate fur and love animals, but they eat all kinds of meat and wear everything that go againts their rules. :cain:

I'm a vegetarian . And I've been trying to be a vegan, but the only think I can't do is stop eating ice-cream so..... I'm guilty of that :laugh:

I love fashion, but this love doesn't make me forgive atrocities such as torturing animals or forcing children from poor countries work making fancy handbags for nickles.

But, I respect all opinions, of course :)

I'm a vegetarian . And I've been trying to be a vegan, but the only think I can't do is stop eating ice-cream so..... I'm guilty of that :laugh:

I love fashion, but this love doesn't make me forgive atrocities such as torturing animals or forcing children from poor countries work making fancy handbags for nickles.

But, I respect all opinions, of course :)

That's healthy. :) It's ok, it's your opinion and I understand it. Your such a great person. :)

I have kinda ambiguous feelings about her. Though I hate her posh attitude, I admire her show-business skills. She's similar to Madonna in the way that she achieved precisely what she wanted - fame and fortune. Besides, she is still very sexy, her ass is already legendary and besides, she's a pretty good comedy actress. Oh, and she dances amazingly. No wonder, she's a Latina.