Bellazon

Jennifer Lopez
Thumbnail

Angelopez

• 2 weeks later...

If you compare the pics above with all these magazine pics, then you get a clue, that she gets photoshopped all the time ... :blink:

So does every supermodel. So what?

I know, and I didn't want to offend somebody's love for Ms. Lopez, but it think it still makes a difference between "cleaning skin" and "making the waist or legs looking more slim" for example ... and thats' what you get to see all the time in her magazine pics ... I mean, she is pretty enough, it just wouldn't be necessary (every body ist changing its shape in lifetime, and she's not 20 anymore, but 35. People should accept that fact) ... that's all I wanted to say ...

Look at the third picture AnaBB posted. That ass is fabulous unphotoshopped.

Yes, because it's a paparazzi pic ;)

anyway, back to posting beautiful pics of her ... I guess they are repostes, but who cares ...

post-3312-0-1446079814-75639_thumb.jpg post-3312-0-1446079815-14071_thumb.jpg

Edited by lucas1404

anyway, back to posting beautiful pics of her ... I guess they are repostes, but who cares ...

post-897-0-1446079818-01794_thumb.jpg post-897-0-1446079818-05618_thumb.jpg

Hahaha, and those are not photoshopped at all... :laugh: They are great, though.

But now I get your point. It's her ass that's constantly being photoshopped, because it's too big for some people.

Like here...

gigli4op.jpg

That's the thing i was talking about, but it is not only her ass they are photoshopping ...

and of course, the two pics I posted are way to much photoshopped! They're a good example for what they do to make a body like theway people wanna see it ...

Check out her waistline ...

07389_JLo_Photosphop.jpg