Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

58 minutes ago, jeremiah said:

More LQ from the S-haped webshop

<snip>

Why would you post the low quality versions??? You can just remove the rescaling part from the shopify image link...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0498/3839/1449/products/10e_b224e0cf-b958-4d64-8628-755dd4e3e5fd_700x.jpg

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0498/3839/1449/products/10e_b224e0cf-b958-4d64-8628-755dd4e3e5fd.jpg

(and you can tell they've been using the filename "10e" more than once, hence the added checksum suffix: "_b224e0cf-b958-4d64-8628-755dd4e3e5fd")

Regardless, I thought these were posted already.

59 minutes ago, James92 said:

Hello.

Is-it official on of her couple on the image ?

Still happy for her,

but sad for me

and at the same time it gives hopes for me.

Sans titre.png

No she is saying she’s his personal assistant right here, she’s stated once or twice she’s not dating him

On 5/17/2022 at 6:21 PM, The1975 said:

No she is saying she’s his personal assistant right here, she’s stated once or twice she’s not dating him

Well, anyway, all of us would be have her as our personal assistant! 
So lucky guy!  ;-D

I don't think she is just his assistant, just the other day I think there was a story with them walking hugging each other?

That guy is a bit overweight but he is not ugly lol plus I am sure he is quite confident and an interesting character.

17 hours ago, Erusiel said:

I don't think she is just his assistant, just the other day I think there was a story with them walking hugging each other?

That guy is a bit overweight but he is not ugly lol plus I am sure he is quite confident and an interesting character.

Can I just ask what’s so interesting about her being in a relationship? Yeah we would definitely love to date her, but at the end of the day it’s like a one in a million chance that happens.

7 minutes ago, The1975 said:

Can I just ask what’s so interesting about her being in a relationship? Yeah we would definitely love to date her, but at the end of the day it’s like a one in a million chance that happens.

I don't think is about "how much we love to date her" cause tipically this will never happen for anyone of us.
I think it's more being happy for her if she dates someone who makes her feeling good.

36 minutes ago, The1975 said:

First of all, I don't care AT ALL of what she does in her personal life. I just like her as model.

Now I said that that guy looks interesting and confident. And he ain't ugly. It is not a such a surprise Nicola could be attracted to him just because he is overweight.
It is other people in here who started gossiping about her and acting surprised over how Nicola would date such a guy.

I am glad you give yourself even one in a million chance to date her. LMAO

On 4/17/2022 at 5:05 AM, Alex QP said:

how do you know that's not his real last name?

Some guy on Reddit claimed it and backed it with facts. He linked text and pictures when she was still a student, as he knew someone who was her classmate. She has a german last name. I won't share it, because if she wanted it to be known, she wouldn't use a different one.