Bellazon

Yael asks her German love to shut his mouth up. he posted everything and many people read all of them. including me. it seems her German love left Yael. Yael looks really sad. afterwards, she went to a place named Tamara yesterday. Barak and his friends were at Tamara at the same time.l watched their stories.

StorySaver_dorlev_46226768_144698409826187_4066083143503995549_n.jpg

On 11/18/2018 at 5:32 PM, Laura11 said:

l will also post every Yael pic on my other phone. first 3 pictures are the ones l got from her German love's account last night. l could only took 7-8 SS. it seems her German love was obsessed with the model on the left and Yael made herself look like her. it seems she loves her German love so much. the second photo is her ex israeli boyfriend. l am posting all Yael pictures on my other phone.

lara13.jpg lara12.jpg

love 4.jpg יעל-שלביה-6.jpg 88095443599299650649no.jpg יעל-שלביה-1.jpg יעל-שלביה-4.jpg

Laura thanks for posts. 

However, she can't "make herself look like another model."  All those looks are determined by the clothes designer, photographer and fashion campaign. 

Those are all major F/W fashion campaigns for Castro and other labels, where the look is determined by the stylists and the fashion designer, and poses she is taking are a result of the professional photographer who has years of experience (the models don't choose the pose). Castro dressed up all the models to look like that.   

Are you in Israel? This is the look that  Castro is posing its models on the advertising boards this year. That's Castro's (million dollar company's) campaign decision, it's decided by professional stylists and designers who made this year's collection, not the teenager model. 

And in the video by Miki Buganim you posted - he (his million dollar company) determines the music choice, edits and makes the video. It's not her choice - all she does is put on the makeup in front of the camera.  The models are just Buganim's employees and he will have other employees to edit the videos and manage his social media uploads.

I say relax and don't worry about social media and celebrity gossip.  Most of the celebrity stories  and online accounts are exaggerating for attention, and paparazzi themselves need to make money with drama.  It's not relevant to the real model's job, which is to work for the designers and pose for photos, not share their private life with us. 

She's still in school in the North of the country.  She has to claim she "is religious" while she is in a religious school, so she doesn't get expelled. Next year, she will be able to be a bit more secular, and will be in the army (which is good btw because she doesn't have to), and probably can  continue her career at the same time.   Of course, if she was actually serious about religion, she would not be working as a secular model. 

Yael is great in her job, because she is offering a unique look to the world. While other models like Dorit Revelis and Sofia Mechetner are more low-key successful and not  really in gossip news. 

4 hours ago, Laura11 said:

as l said, he posted more than 100 proofs. l am posting very little part of what he posted. l read everything he posted. believe me, my friends. they really love each other so much. that's why l told that he doesn't love Alex. when l read that they can't marry even if he converts, this bothered me so much. This is pretty sad.

Yael asked him shut his mouth up. because she worked with Elad on that day and Elad read everything that Stefan posted, like me. therefore, Elad must told Yael what Stefan posted. as l said, many people read everything he posted. not only me and Elad Admoni.

when my bf fix the damaged pictures, l can also post them if you like.

he posted many things, l couldn't take everthing's SS. it took me more than 1 hour to read everthing.

yaellove.jpg Screenshot_20181123-214326_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181123-214330_Gallery.jpg

Those seems to be a photoshopping game. I could make those messages in about 5 minutes (if I was crazy).