Bellazon

Movie, TV & Game Soundtracks

Enrico_sw

Tchaikovsky in Corto Maltese!

When the crazy music of a great Russian guy meets the crazy drawings of a great Italian guy in a cartoon filled with crazy Russian guys (and countesses) speaking nonchalantly in Italian, it gives this :smile:

:MLA:

On 02/06/2017 at 0:18 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Tchaikovsky in Corto Maltese!

When the crazy music of a great Russian guy meets the crazy drawings of a great Italian guy in a cartoon filled with crazy Russian guys (and countesses) speaking nonchalantly in Italian, it gives this :smile:

:MLA:

@PinkCouture It's the "Waltz of the Flowers" :flower: within a cartoon adaptation of a great comic called "Corto Maltese" (do you know it?) 

There's a Russian countess in the comic and she makes me think of Hannah Ferguson (it's not that they look alike so much, it's just their nonchalant style)

11 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

@PinkCouture It's the "Waltz of the Flowers" :flower: within a cartoon adaptation of a great comic called "Corto Maltese" (do you know it?) 

There's a Russian countess in the comic and she makes me think of Hannah Ferguson (it's not that they look alike so much, it's just their nonchalant style)

Thanks for sharing :hehe::flower: No, this is the first time I have seen this comic.

Hannah has said she sometimes dream in animation :p 

I remember that there was Amanda Tapping (aka Carter, aka "the one and only Amanda") in this TV series and... other folks (who were all great, to be fair. It was like a big family). Anyway, these are unforgettable memories!