Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Does anyone have a high quality picture of Adriana where she is opening that present. It is on page 18 of the new Semi-Anual Sale Catalog that just hit houses, the one with the pink cover "Semi-Anual" In big letters and has Gisele on it :) The picture is Adriana in the new Balconet Bra i think it is baige (or however you spell that) Thanks in advance :)

I have it! I'm scanning it right now, then I'll upload it for you :)

Well Meghan moved the Ana part of the LB.net gallery onto her domain. She's going to get it set up before choosing select people to gain access. The Adriana half is non-existent as I got stressed out when I realized a lot of my Adriana images didn't copy onto discs from my old computer and they are now lost.

These two communities are for everyone but I suppose you can say they're sort of being run like a fansite. Chances are there will be exclusive images, etc. on the communities just like some fansites have.

I think all of that makes sense. I should get some sleep. :laugh:

Me either, it looks like it will be fantastic (get it :p), o the anticipation is killing me.

Funny, I logged in to ask when Adrianalima.com would launch. I noticed that AdrianaLima.com/test, where she says her name, is down. Tyra's site is awesome. I guess that Adri's people know they'll get crazy traffic and are gearing up for the load? LOL. But it's 2006, time for that site to be up gosh darn :)