Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I definitely liked adriana when she was a brunette... it just looks so much better in my opinion.

I think that pulling off a good dye depends the person. Some look really yucky. It's hard to describe but I can only think of 2 cases where celebrities have died their hair and it's come out good or alright.

Jessica Alba is lovely as a blonde or brunette and Mandy Moore is absolutely stunning with the brownish-red auburny (whatever you want to call it) hair.

there's my 2 cents... hope it helps :p

people have their own preference....i have heard it said adri-anna more then adri-ahna so i go with adri-anna....adri-anna has become second nature to me and ill stick with that....even if i am wrong....even most of the media at the angels tour said adri-anna....so ill stick with that.

People have different ways of saying her name, I think it sounds best in Spanish and when it's pronounced "Ay-dree-ah-nuh" not "Auh-dree-ah-nuh". But, people have different preferences, and her name could be said in many ways.

yes but that's only in english  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here's a web page on Brazilian Portuguese pronuciation:

http://www.deltatranslator.com/delta/pronounce.htm

This means that every 'a' in Adriana should be pronounced like the 'a' in father and the 'i' like the 'ee' in meet. In the videos, when she speaks English, I've heard her pronounce her name 'Ay-dree-ah-na', but I'm sure I've heard Alessandra (a fellow Brazilian) call her 'Ah-dree-ah-nah'.

Here's a web page on Brazilian Portuguese pronuciation:

http://www.deltatranslator.com/delta/pronounce.htm

This means that every 'a' in Adriana should be pronounced like the 'a' in father and the 'i' like the 'ee' in meet. In the videos, when she speaks English, I've heard her pronounce her name 'Ay-dree-ah-na', but I'm sure I've heard Alessandra (a fellow Brazilian) call her 'Ah-dree-ah-nah'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, 'a' is pronounced like the 'a' in father and the 'i' like 'ee'. I think alessandra and the other models call her ay-dree-ah-nah because they are in the usa.

believe me, it's "ah-dree-ah-nah" or "a-dri-a-na".