Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Ooooh, there were billboards all across the town with Adri on them, advertising the VS. :fun:

I was so happy. But, here nobody really knows of Adri, or Gisele or Ale. And I was so proud telling everybody who she was, cause normally they were so attracted to her. And I was like: That's Adriana Lima, my no.1!!!

From time to time I type Adriana Lima in Google just to see how popular she is. Last time i did it, i was given about 750k results. Now it's freakin' 1,47 mil. And i always compare it with other VS models, and Adri is way up high. I'm so glad for her. She is the most beautiful being in the UNIVERSE :wub: :wub: :wub: And I so :heart: her!

Nicole Richie compared a pageant judge to Adriana and Angelina Jolie on The Simple Life. The judge was really striking, she bore more of a resemblance to Adriana than Angelina..it's cool to see our girl's becoming more well known.

Heey :) i have a question,and i think it goes out to all my ladies!haha

we dont either have a VS store (here in Norway) :cry: so i am for the first time ordering clothes from the site,but the thing IS that their always delaying the item i want,wrilly bugs me,first it was backorderd 05/22/2005 and then it was backorderd (the same item) 05/26/2005 and NOW its again backorderd 05/31/2005?so the question is,is the item coming online again ore what?just takes me like 3 months before i get it?? :whistle: :blink: need info?! id apriciate..

Guest Guest_brooke_*

First do not BUY a catalogue. Second get a gold card from them, you don't need to use it. Third Adrians's tits are not fake. But maybe Alleys are. Remembert that the post and times and other gossip magigizes are just that, gossip. Somethinhg to think about isn't it.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: