Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Roger Ramjet

Frida Aasen
Thumbnail

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, iam_L said:

 

Please read the replies. She already has a thread. I advise taking a look at it and move any content that hasn't been post there.

I did a search and could not find her thread so what is the link please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Roger Ramjet said:

I did a search and could not find her thread so what is the link please.

 

The link has been posted 2 times already, in post 3 and in post 6.

 

But here it is again - think you'll figure it out this time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, radiumdk said:

 

The link has been posted 2 times already, in post 3 and in post 6.

 

But here it is again - think you'll figure it out this time?

 

So why did it not show up in the search? Anyway, thanks for the link, perhaps next time you can tell a person "Here it is" or something. Then you wont have to watse your time or be snotty about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Roger Ramjet said:

So why did it not show up in the search? Anyway, thanks for the link, perhaps next time you can tell a person "Here it is" or something. Then you wont have to watse your time or be snotty about it.

 

The thread shows both when using the bellazon search bar, and when searching for "Frida Aasen bellazon", on Google.

 

Yeah, I could do that, but 2 people already did that before me, and it didnt seem to get your attention :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×