Bellazon

Amy Jackson
Thumbnail

Joe > Average

So that was the end of the Nelly megapost. Hope you enjoyed it!

Saw her on the Nelly site and I instantly became a fan of hers  :gocho: Did not know she also stars in Bollywood movies, I see them quite often, so that was very good news to me!

Think she is a gorgeous model. Always has a sexy face in any shoot. Like it when a model feels sexy in a photoshoot.

Also her ass is quite spectacular, something which she not always shows of. Hope she does it often.  :hehe:

post-62149-0-1446099963-97843_thumb.jpg

That is what I call a work of art!

Feel free to leave a comment.

I will update this page if there comes any update on her.

Movie stills: Yevuda

She looks so freaking hot in these  :wub2:  :wub2:

amy_jackson_latest_stills_in_yevadu(1).jpg amy_jackson_latest_stills_in_yevadu(2).jpg amy_jackson_latest_stills_in_yevadu(3).jpg

just a minor spell error mate, its Yevadu not Yevuda :) btw! nice share :D

And 1 more minor thing is.. I don't think Amy is a regular feature in Bollywood movies unlike in US, India don't have a single language movie industry. They have Bollywood for their national language (Hindi), similarly they have other languages movies too. From what I know, Amy is a regular feature in South Indian movies, especially Tamil movies who call their industry as Kollywood :rofl:

Thanks, fixed the misspelling. :)

Yes indeed, she is not a regular feature. She has not played many roles. For instance in the Bollywood movie Ekk Deewana Tha she plays a role of a strict orthodox Christian girl. 

As far as IMDB shows, she played in four South Indian movies. They call their Tollywood. T stands for Telegu (their language). The B of Bollywood stands for Bombay.

1. Epic booty

2. Thanks for the posts, Soeniel.  Great job.

3. I have always thought she was exceptional among the various Brit models.

4. There is already a thread for her in Other Females of Interest but I requested a merge of those posts into this one.

5.  I call Hollywood, Hollyweird, because there are some real sickos there.

Thanks, fixed the misspelling. :)

Yes indeed, she is not a regular feature. She has not played many roles. For instance in the Bollywood movie Ekk Deewana Tha she plays a role of a strict orthodox Christian girl. 

As far as IMDB shows, she played in four South Indian movies. They call their Tollywood. T stands for Telegu (their language). The B of Bollywood stands for Bombay.

you're welcome Soenial :)

IMDB is known for its mistakes when it comes to regional movies & Indian TV shows.

according to some Indian filmography site, she has done only 1 or 2 Telugu movies - Tollywood, Yevadu and some thing else where as she has acted in over 4 or 5 Tamil movies (Kollywood). Her acting debut was in a Telugu movie, then she moved to Tamil industry, she just returned back to do Yevadu in 2013-14.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...