Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Guys I was wondering : on GNTM they claimed her to be 181, now she’s listed on elite as 178, but on Online Shops she’s listed as 176 ... and she was way smaller than Christina Sündehauf ( they’ve got some pics together...) so I was wondering : is she any taller than 176/177 cm ? 

Celine is leaving today for Barcelona. ?But I assue again for Catalogue. Hoped so instantly for another direction after her long holidays. But. Ok yes.

I see it in this way, when a model is doing too many commercial catalogue and lookbook jobs before getting big, she will be burned for it and will so loose her exclusivity for the exclusive fashion brands. I don´t hope it will happen with her like with Luisa Hartema. A good catalogue model but sadly not more. But we have still some hopes for the upcoming Coutures and Big 4. But I hope it is something different than catalogue but I combine Barcelona with Bershka.  We don´t know how Elite is planning with her? ?

@ModelLife02 : I think she is very tall, somebody who met her personally told this, she is taller than Serlina and Serlina is 1.78 m, I think it is correct with 1.81 m named first,  she informed this high also at IG during the cycle of GNTM. Fact is, many agencys make their models smaller when they are over 1.80 m.?

On 6/2/2018 at 4:49 PM, ModelLife02 said:

Guys I was wondering : on GNTM they claimed her to be 181, now she’s listed on elite as 178, but on Online Shops she’s listed as 176 ... and she was way smaller than Christina Sündehauf ( they’ve got some pics together...) so I was wondering : is she any taller than 176/177 cm ? 

I have worked with Celine at Berlin Fashion Week and yes she is for sure 180 or taller. 

On 6/3/2018 at 5:51 PM, Sheila said:

Celine is leaving today for Barcelona. ?But I assue again for Catalogue. Hoped so instantly for another direction after her long holidays. But. Ok yes.

I see it in this way, when a model is doing too many commercial catalogue and lookbook jobs before getting big, she will be burned for it and will so loose her exclusivity for the exclusive fashion brands. I don´t hope it will happen with her like with Luisa Hartema. A good catalogue model but sadly not more. But we have still some hopes for the upcoming Coutures and Big 4. But I hope it is something different than catalogue but I combine Barcelona with Bershka.  We don´t know how Elite is planning with her? ?

@ModelLife02 : I think she is very tall, somebody who met her personally told this, she is taller than Serlina and Serlina is 1.78 m, I think it is correct with 1.81 m named first,  she informed this high also at IG during the cycle of GNTM. Fact is, many agencys make their models smaller when they are over 1.80 m.?

As I said before: I really don't think there is a real plan for her. She is just a working Model. Problem also is that we don't know which of the agencies is her mother agent. Is it Elite Milan or is MM. If it is MM than it everything makes sense cause they did the same with Luisa and Carolin. Just letting her do every job without being strategic. And you can't even blame the models not to switch. 1. they don't know better and 2. why bother if you earn that much money. She needs to have a good mother agency who knows how to make the right steps.  

Another thing is, her portfolio is pretty different in every country. Most of the times the portfolio is almost the same everywhere if you look at other topmodels online portfolios. that is super weird. 

19 hours ago, cutlers said:

As I said before: I really don't think there is a real plan for her. She is just a working Model. Problem also is that we don't know which of the agencies is her mother agent. Is it Elite Milan or is MM. If it is MM than it everything makes sense cause they did the same with Luisa and Carolin. Just letting her do every job without being strategic. And you can't even blame the models not to switch. 1. they don't know better and 2. why bother if you earn that much money. She needs to have a good mother agency who knows how to make the right steps.  

Another thing is, her portfolio is pretty different in every country. Most of the times the portfolio is almost the same everywhere if you look at other topmodels online portfolios. that is super weird. 

Dear Cutlers, nice to see you here. I always like to read your estimation, because you are an insider as a model and familiar with the fashion szene and the processes.?

Yes indeed, it is not obvious for me (us) how the mother agency will built her up. I still assume MM is her mother agency but not official by now, and yes, I also get this deja Vu when I am thinking of other models they manage. Luisa, Carolin ( there went so much  wrong with  Caros catwalk apprearance, because MM managed her not well, they only wanted to get her an exclusive which was cancelled last minute and she was not at many castings of the Big 4 two years ago).

Yes I think it is good that a model is working and earning money , but with all these many many pictures over the Bershka net, over Urbanoutfitters and others, I don´t know if she ( her face)  is exclusive enough for good designers? In those online lookbooks and catalogues are many bad pictures of her. Were you see that she is a beginner. They don´t select.

I see how other models are built up, like Johanna Milde or Vanessa Hartog. They are only doing very selected and exclusive things. OK Vanessa is still going to school but I dont think Enzio M would sell her for such mass catalogue jobs, not high level.  Johanna is with Modelmanagement Hamburg and she models full time since begin of 2017. I think both models are not earning so much money as Celine but.... in the future maybe they will get big with that strategic. Vanessa models for the best designers ( Chanel, Valentino etc.) and Johanna is an amazing editorial model but also working higher level, Jil Sander etc.

Yes correct, I also wonder about these different porfolios, it is one agency and so many different portfolios.

Yeah let us see what will happen with Celine. I hope she gets again the chance to go to the Big 4 or that she will attend also, as Nymeria says it might be possible , that we see her at the Mens Shows?