Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

I think rather, if she gets at Mango I could assume lookbook online cataluge... Because Mango gives only topnames of the szene their campaigns.
Hm yes possible she has a show in the late afternoon. But I don't know...?  I also really hope... it would get time now!

And Yess!!!! :D

She definitly needs a better management. She needs to develop her book, getting some good editorials and really need to work on her walk.  Her potential shouldn't be wasted like that. But you really can see the they don't have a real plan with her. Thats why they booked the job in Cuba and all these things. She needs a really good agent like AM Modelmanagement / SMC Modelmanagement / M4 Models or even tomorrowisanotherday who have good contacts to casting directors. 

11 hours ago, Cute said:

TIAD only has really strong boys on their board, no? I think that DNA/Viva/Marilyn could manage her better.

A lot of the TIAD girls starting to work very well now. Even girls which dosen't have the right measurements. T he Casting directors are the same for Male and Female Models, and most of the time the more classic Model looking boys from TIAD working the best, so if they would have a girl with a more classic Model look she could go far with there contacts. 

DNA/Viva/Marilyn are good, but I think to have an undercover good German mother agency would be better as she can be based in germany and as most of the german agencys don't have several high fashion potential Models, its would be better for as she gets more pushed. 

Yes right it looks a little bit lifeless and not very much tension in her body. I still don't know how strong is her walk at moment. No idea?

I think problem is the same as with Serlina, she is still bonded at her One Eins contract. And I think  she  will be still with OE for more than one year now.

So she is sadly not allowed to have a German agency which could support her and manage her in a better way. I think she has inofficelly MM who did the connections to Elite for her ( but for me MM is too commercial) . As you tell from other agencys which would better match to her, I  thought Elite is a very serious and  good foreign agency which brought up many international good models? Top newcomer at moment is Hannah Sprehe, she is everywhere at the big shows!

3 hours ago, Sheila said:

Yes right it looks a little bit lifeless and not very much tension in her body. I still don't know how strong is her walk at moment. No idea?

I think problem is the same as with Serlina, she is still bonded at her One Eins contract. And I think  she  will be still with OE for more than one year now.

So she is sadly not allowed to have a German agency which could support her and manage her in a better way. I think she has inofficelly MM who did the connections to Elite for her ( but for me MM is too commercial) . As you tell from other agencys which would better match to her, I  thought Elite is a very serious and  good foreign agency which brought up many international good models? Top newcomer at moment is Hannah Sprehe, she is everywhere at the big shows!

I know the OE struggle but its more wishful thinking. Or maybe pulling a Serlina and being with another Agency in Germany but not making it public. If Serlina is still with Modelwerk after they took her from the webpage. 

Elite is really good agency but again it is a big one. They sign a lot of promising newfaces every year, so if you don't have booker who believes in and pushes you, you maybe just become a normal working model. Which is fine if you just okay doing that. It's same if you are with IMG or Next. But with her potential she obviously needs a good booker who pushes her and really manages her career. Thats why a " smaller agency" with good contacts is most of the time better than being in a big one with a lot of competition. 

Why does everybody say she is in big trouble ?? is there more information than just the losing the case ? i mean yeah she is stick to the contract with OE and maybe has to pay a bit more of all the Attorney costs but did something more happen to her ? 

Serlina is not working much at moment, she was in Germany for three weeks but not for jobs.  I think she has managed all around her lost process, possible met her lawyer. Further she is not listed  at Modelwerk Germany anymore :/.... she seems also to be very frustrated while posting from Germany. Further her jobs she did last year for Taifun, Gerry Weber are still not published....etc.

It is not good that she is now again in the hands of OE.... I don't think she will really get jobs from them. I don't know if she will work in Israel or get jobs from her remaining agencys Next Wien or Modellink SE?

I don't know what is up with Celine now? But I think she will stay another year with OE as her mother agency, and this is not good.  And I don't know what Elite will do further with her? It were worlds I think between the castings Elite sent her as Top Newcomer at the Coutures in January and now.... Don't know if she has a further show or if she will leave Paris this weekend? She is quiet at IG at moment, no news.