Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

• 2 weeks later...

I love it! Might have been just the right move for her, I think she immediately looks edgier and much more interesting. My only concern is that it needs some proper styling, I hope she can handle and sell it well at castings.

Glad she's in NYC now, I hope she'll stay for a while. She was really sparkling when she was in Australia, hoping for the same effect in NYC. I think, as weird as it may sound, what she needs more than a haircut is some...I don't know...life experience, or independence, or simply joy? Her own apartment, good friends she's surrounded by (when she's at home, we almost exclusively see her with her mum and sister, it's possible she has friends that don't want to be shown on insta, but it doesn't seem like she's doing a lot of fun stuff generally, with or without them), a party night out, a hangover, sex. Maybe she doesn't want any of that, but for me she exudes boredom, emptiness, almost sadness in her pictures, and the only time this changed was at the end of her stay in Australia.