Bellazon

The greatest Models' challenge

Nemeside

i think this is totally unfair. each round lasted more or less 24hours so i think votes made after... say 8pm shouldn't be taken into consideration (or votes made more than exactly 24hours after that round started shouldn't be counted )

:anger: I cry Foul

Each Round was supposed to be a day but no, this one went until Heidi was ahead and then ended to give her a spurious victory. :blah:

:trout: Nemeside

Ok now that i got that out of my system

Aww Heck can't blame you :/ If I was running it I'd done the same for Laetita :p

I must say this challenge has been embarrassing. First, because you had to cheat to make Heidi win, what means she's not as good as Laetitia (who got real and "on time" votes). And second, if all the challenges are going to be like this one, then why not doing it in Heidi's thread? That way we don't waste neither our time nor our votes . <_<

I think Nemeside as the person who is running this, obviously you're allowed to vote but I'm agreeing with the people here in saying that it's kind of wrong to try to push your opinion on others. People are sort of unhappy with the time allowed on this one and personally, I feel this challenge of Heidi vs. Laetitia should start over.

Tons of love for you still! :wub:

damn it was equal, what should i do, wait all night voters????!!!!

and now i'm guilty, right?btw Roro you have already voted so it doesn't count, anyway sanja voted but it doesn't matter you know why 'cos i won't count votes at all

be everybody pleased LAETITIA WON!!!!!! DAMN I'M REALLY ANGREE

WHEN IT WAS EQUAL during other votings, everything was ok just now, Nemeside is fuckin' cheater,

the result is about 12542236521452552145236521452365235225 - 20 Laetitia won, congrats all her fans

damn i'm really extremely sad, it's v bad, i feel not good at all

i will post other duel evening cos now it is about 7am, and i won't be able to post other duel at the same time tomorrow so i'll post it evening.

I don't really care about any of them but many models that I really like such as- Natasha Poly, Eugenia Volodina & Natalia Vodianova are out of the competition and that's ok, you did your best( :ninja: ) and I guess Laetitia is winning this round, so what?! :laugh: I noticed about it long time ago when you were leaving messeges in Heidi's thread like: "guys you have to vote!!!!" and in others': "you can vote but you don't have to". <_<

yes i allways did so 'cos there are models i support, but i allways wrote in all threads if that model is participating (well ok i deleted that message in adriana's thread but that message was about 2hours and later other fan wrote so that's not my fault that adriana's fans were passive).

and it v hurts me that i'm called cheater

anyway now i'm having my h-tech lesson but later i'll post all results with all details

i posted: post Oct 7 2006, 05:47 PM

me - H

dessed2kill - H

Miwa - L

Hybrid - H

Caroline - L

Taben - L

greeneyed lady - L

valmount - H

alisa - L

marsnoop - L

snow angel - H