Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Sorry about the extra posts (note to self, press "add reply" only once.....)

She might not get to do any shows because of her new hideous haircut. Elie saab might use her still cause he loves her but you dont know.

Oh please <_< Her new haircut is cute :heart:

and I don't think it's even possible that designers decided not to use her because of new hair. Actually I think she isn't in Paris at all. Maybe she is relaxing or maybe just busy with another project :heart:

boo! I hope she shows up for Valentino's 45th anniversary.

That's what I really want

I don't think she's not there because of the haircut, most of the HC shown have the models wearing huge wigs and hat and stuff....so who cares what the models hair looks like?? + I think Eugenia didn't really want to do shows and maybe she's busy doing something else (like Lakomka said). I hope for Elie Saab, I want her and Tiiu there!!!

Wow. I came here for HC pics but apparently there aren't any .. Yet.

As far as I can remember, she's always done HC. Or ALMOST ALWAYS. I doubt it's because of the hair. They always style it anyway so it shouldn't matter.

I'm pretty sure she'll show up for Elie Saab. AND I hope she is invited to the 45th of Valentino. That should be awesome. :blush:

She wasn't at Saab?! Oh my. What's going on? She almost always never misses haute couture. Damn. I'm sad. :(

I wrote that already at TFS, but Eugenia since SS 2002 NEVER misses the Haute Couture show... I can tell you even more... She Did Dior EVERYTIME and only one miseed Lacrouix...

She is out of Paris, definetly :whistle: