Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

posted on tFS:

"Bela Eugenia Volodina, queridinha no Planeta Fashion,

detona no sabadón na Maria Bonita e André Lima

post-2553-1170005329_thumb.jpg

INVERNO 2007 - A top russa Eugenia Volodina está entre as mais bombadas das passarelas desta SPFW. Neste sábado (27.01), ela abriu o desfile da Maria Bonita e vai aparecer novamente na apresentação de André Lima, a última do dia.

"É minha segunda viagem ao Brasil. Em 2002 estive no Rio para fotografar o calendário Pirelli com Patrick Demarchelier, mas não consegui passear", diz a linda, que está louca pra dar um rolê em SP. Ela acaba de voltar da alta-costura de Paris, onde desfilou pra Jean Paul Gaultier.

Com 23 anos, já se considera uma veterana. "Comecei com 17, em Kazan, minha cidade, que é perto de Moscou. Mas foi de férias no Caribe que conheci sem querer Steven Meisel e Patrick Demarchelier em um bar", recorda a gata, que depois estrelou a capa da "Vogue" Itália e virou Gucci girl nas mãos de Tom F"

---------

And Zhenya opened the André Lima show :clap:

post-2553-1170005249_thumb.jpg

i think she wore two outfits, i'll post the video later

can anyone translate this? all i understand is that she's 23 years old. :D :wave:

And Bruninha told it's true, that people are totally "ignoring" her because of the whole vanity fair thing. That's why she didn't do "forum".

EDIT : And that's why she's leaving tomorrow.

aww .. this is so sad. i hope she's not heartbroken by what happened. :blush:

Layback, awesome avi :thumbsup: and thanks a lot for the HQ's :woot:

Tanya: thanks again for the video :wub: could you upload it on some file hosting site when you have some time ? :flower:

Hanie: here is my translation:

"Beautiful Eugenia Volodina, beloved by the fashion industry, shines at Maria Bonita and Andr

yeah I'm talking about that one. I'm sure too, but why the hell do they write Eugenia Silva there <_<

but where did you write it ? i've just checked and there's nothing next to eugenia's pic, it's the only pic without a name actually :mellow:

Layback, awesome avi :thumbsup: and thanks a lot for the HQ's :woot:

Tanya: thanks again for the video :wub: could you upload it on some file hosting site when you have some time ? :flower:

Hanie: here is my translation:

"Beautiful Eugenia Volodina, beloved by the fashion industry, shines at Maria Bonita and Andr頌ima this saturday

WINTER 2007 - Russian top model Eugenia Volodina is one of this SPFW most wanted girls. This Saturday (27.01), she opened the Maria Bonita show and will walk for André Lima, today's last show.

"It's my second time in Brazil. The first time was in 2002 in Rio for the Pirelli calendar, shot by Patrick Demarchelier, but i couldn't hang around, says this beauty, who can't wait to walk around Sao Paulo. She's just finished the Couture shows in Paris, where she walked for Jean Paul Gaultier.

At 23, she already considers herself a veteran. "I started when i was 17, in Kazan, my town, which is near Moscow. But it's during some holidays in the Carribeans that i met - by chance- Steven Meisel and Patrick Demarchelier in a bar" she remembers; then she landed the Vogue Italia cover and became a Gucci Girl in Tom Ford's hands"

thanks for the translation. but i thought she was 22? they say she's 23. i'm confused. <_<