Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

just watched it :clap:

:wub: she looks great and i love when she smiles ! i just wish there were less "effects" and they focused more on Eugenia but hey, still a great vid ! i have it saved on my comp :shifty: thanks again !

you saved it? is the quality high? becuz I also captured but I don't like the quality, I uploaded it here

Could you please upload it for me Ben if yours is better?

^ it's the same quality as on the website since i extracted the swf file. I need to convert it but i get an error message when i try <_<

how do you extract swf file?

tell me when it is ready, okay?

btw I am finally downloading CFDA video :laugh: , when I tried it always said try in an hour, try in 2 hours, try in a year :yuckky:....

i use mozilla firefow but when i want to keep a file i play it in internet explorer and when it's fully loaded i go in tools---> internet options and then something else but i dunno how that's called (i can take screenshot if you need it). I sort the files by size and the biggest is generally the video i just played. I copy it and paste it in my videos folder and... that's it :flower: and yes, i'll tell you if i manage to convert it :)

:rofl: how come ? lemme know next time, i'll upload it somewhere else !

i use mozilla firefow but when i want to keep a file i play it in internet explorer and when it's fully loaded i go in tools---> internet options and then something else but i dunno how that's called (i can take screenshot if you need it). I sort the files by size and the biggest is generally the video i just played. I copy it and paste it in my videos folder and... that's it :flower: and yes, i'll tell you if i manage to convert it :)

:rofl: how come ? lemme know next time, i'll upload it somewhere else !

ok, next time...rapidshare is so annoying sometimes :laugh:

mozilla? I remember I downloaded it not knowing how and when to use it, tried to do smth, but it ended tragically for mazilla, I simply uninstalled it :laugh: , maybe I'll tr some day...I will ask you then...

oh and thanx for explaination

btw any idea what show is it?

watched CFDA video and the music is different...why?

post-2044-1156113293.jpg

^ i think this show is jean paul gaultier but i'm not sure and i'd say 2002/03 for the year :unsure:

and yes the music is different and that sucks cuz it was much better with Bachelorette by Bjork :p

JPG? I'll check it, thanx

yeah, with Bachelorette there were more power, more intrigue, more strength, some nerve-strain

anyway it's a great video

not even couture ? i dunno why but JPG was the first designer that came to my mind when i saw the pic... i thought i read it somewhere... maybe you should create a thread to ID that pic @tFS, the fashionastas will know better :ninja: thx for the pics btw :p

thank YOU, I'll try to find out, I am very curious about this pic

just look at these. she looks so funny, I mean so young and cute..it's sad I didn't know about Zhenya when all this success came to her..And it would be interesting to find video of this JPG ss2003 show, but it seems like there have been no fashion shows, no fashion before 2002, it seems impossible to find any old stuff, even ftv doesn't have its kind of archieve videos, sad(

25675fb.jpg25679ch.jpg

25679j6.jpg

Please do not post images side by side that total more than 600 pixels in width - post edited by impel69

she looks gorgeous there ! i agree with you, i would have liked to know her when she was a rising model and then a huge model (in 2002/2003/2004). And yes, those JPG shows are hard to find, they don't even broadcast the show of the current season on their website, just pics :(