Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

:hug:

:o that would be awesome for you :p are you russian btw ?

if your sister's friend has the two harper's bazaaz Russia with eugenia on the cover steal them and send them to me :shifty:

Yeah, I'm russian :wave: You know, that's too sweet that Zhenya unites soo many people. I met with Tanya (Sweet Rus) at russian forum in the thread about models more than year ago, than I met a lot of ppl at TFS, now here. :blush: So great :fun:

Ok, I'll ask about HB :blush: You know, I saw this mag (HB Desember with Zhenya on the cover) in one shop month ago, but I don't know if it's still available <_<

haha i have a soft spot for russia since i'm a zhenya fan :shifty: :wub:

:p thx :hug: it sucks that we can't order back issues of vogue or HB :ninja:

no, i'm talking about the name in red in the small paragraph under the main title (the big red one that you quoted). The ending of her first name and surname are not as i usually see them :mellow:

oh got what you mean.

you mean Евгении Володиной...

how to explain....if in english you use only one form of a noun and sometimes add prepositions to change the form, we have 6 cases: subjective, genitive, dative, accusative, ablative and locative cases. We change forms of the words according to which case we need.

for example (6 cases for the words Eugenia Volodina )

Евгения Володина (Eugenia Volodina)

Евгении Володиной (Eugenii Volodinoj)*

Евгении Володиной (Eugenii Volodinoj)** (sometimes 2 forms may look the same)

Евгению Володину (Eygeniu Volodinu)

Евгенией Володиной (Eugeniej Volodinoj)

Евгении Володиной (Evgenii Volodinoj)***

*in English you often use pr. "of" + noun to make this case and we only change the form of a noun

** in English often you often add pr. "to" +noun

*** same rule, pr. "about" +noun

I am not sure if it's clear :blink:

:o thanks for the lesson, that was very clear :p so Russian is a bit like Latin in that respect ! i so wanted to take russian as an option when i go to uni in september but that seems to be a loooooot of work :ninja: all those forms just for our eugenia, that's crazy :laugh: still that's hot :shifty: