Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

YES! I hope she will be there. I miss her so much. :blush:

Last time people saw her was on the VS show. And most didn't like her coz she didn't act like a fool and danced around.

I still love her! The VS show wasn't always that ridiculous. The best was still 2005. And the girls weren't acting crazy yet then. :D

no!!!!!!!I cant believe she has no show card for the haunte couture shows. Theyre just not the same. Im pretty sure designers would still use her (albiet she isnt a stick thin ugly model like so many of the new faces are) but she was demanded to be at the jean paul gaultier show just a year ago. I hope she makes a comeback to the runway (hopefully accompanied by hana and marija). With luck she will do elie saab (whom i saw while in paris, yay! My sister almost fainted.....). Hes one of the few designers left who worship the 'top models' from the tom ford era and he especially loves eugenia. Fingers crossed.

Such a bugger that i have to go to tfs to get all the news but i can only post here. Stupid invitation policy. Wish i knew someone there..........