Bellazon

Kristina Krayt
Thumbnail

Safira

@bump honey, if you want your images to stay online you would have to save them save them first and then upload onto BZ with the "choose files" function ie the way everyone else does it. So far what you've been doing  is hotlinking directly onto the websites where you get your images from. They will eventually disappear when the admins for those sites update their file servers and strictly speaking, its also against BZ rules to hotlink onto external sites.

13 hours ago, elfstone said:

@bump honey, if you want your images to stay online you would have to save them save them first and then upload onto BZ with the "choose files" function ie the way everyone else does it. So far what you've been doing  is hotlinking directly onto the websites where you get your images from. They will eventually disappear when the admins for those sites update their file servers and strictly speaking, its also against BZ rules to hotlink onto external sites.

Thank you for taking the time to explain why my pictures all disapear. I feel so bad now because the threads will be clogged with expired links :cry2: and I'm sure that's going to annoy a lot of people. I have been uploading the way you're explaining with the choose files thing recently once one of the members here helped me out, so at least not all of my pictures will be expired. I just have a lot of pictures to make up. Thanks for being nice about and not being mean that I messed up and made a mess of the thread as well! 

4 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Why would anybody be mean to you? you're like one of the nicest members on BZ :rofl:

Awe!!! Thank you! You're wonderful yourself! :stormy:

I remember when I first got on here though, I didn't have a filter and lot of people hated me because of the stuff I would comment (not to other members, but about models I didn't like).  Then I realized I was wrong and that I hurt other's, so I toned it down. I think I'm still worried people are going to be mean to me because that's what happened for the beginning of my time on here. I'm just now getting used to people being nice to me lol 

I'm working on this thread now and will do it the right way so none of the pictures expire! 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...