Bellazon

Nightmare Fuel: The Thread

Cult Icon

20 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

the food looks cool but it doesn't look like it tastes good.  A lot of effort is needed to arrange all the little pieces

Remove the syringe, Jill's photo, umbrella sticker and it looks like a semi casual meal again..

1 hour ago, Matt! said:

Remove the syringe, Jill's photo, umbrella sticker and it looks like a semi casual meal again..

I was thinking about the google images collection when I wrote that.

The "Jill sandwich" is a BLT lol

So the difficulty levels are:  easy, medium, hardcore, nightmare, and inferno.  The last two are unlocked.  Nemesis in "inferno" is different from the others, including normal encounters and boss battles.

The differences in the game are very significant in nighmare/inferno with AI changes on enemies/Nemesis, more enemies, more deadly enemy types, and less resources.

on hardcore mode, Jill is dead in around 3 bites, and a zombie will eat up 10+ rounds of 9mm, even with many headshots.   There are a lot more enemies, little ammo, and the zombies move faster/sway more, so they are harder to shoot.

easy and normal are much easier than hardcore and aren't as interesting to watch.

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

Interesting feature, somehow it reminds me of this game (you work as a team to defeat Jason) 

There is a popular multiplayer that is just all about that- the name escapes me right now.  It has lots of different serial killers/supernatural beings

Umbrella equipment for RE3, circa 1995: (realistic)

- Operators: armed with M-249, short barrelled combat shotgun as a sidearm, assorted flashbang/grenades

-Grenadier: multi-barreled grenade launcher, M-4 as a sidearm, assorted flashbang/grenades

die zombies!

The thing that strikes me about this game- as I'm watching hardcore difficulty- is how little filler content there is and how it's like half of a quality game.  The connections between various nodes are very short and in most games would be twice as long.  The street section could easily be three times more expansive.    If Capcom provided more production budget for this game, it could easily be a 12 hour experience with a lot more variety.  My guess is that they are riding the wave of success and intentionally limited the production because they know that people will buy the game anyway.  The original RE2 remake also was overly short (about 50% longer than Re3- about 9 hours) too.