Bellazon

Katya Bespyatikh
Thumbnail

chiva474128

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi guys , its me Katya Bespeyatikh.

Wow i didnt even know there were so many people interested in what i am doing or my photos.

I could not bellieve when i found this site, i still cant. Well i want to thank you : impel69, greeneyed lady, fmg00, Neo52285, Sedirea, Romingrave, zoltar, Demure, happycanadian, fiveflurouracil, I LOVE ADRIANA , persuazn, Muffin, Dani, CAHA, Simply the best, reticent, Hime, by the way, MattlovesModels, Sarah0002, BeTty, Mindless oasis, il1, marina pyni, via gra, athing2005, beautylover, dna, Chanel, SaBrIaNa, malena90. Special thanks to LEA. thank you guys [sorry if i wrote your name incorrectly] for making it work. You helpt me realise that i should continue this and not even think of quiting this business.

Well you might think that its not me or some other chik wants to get all the credit and pretend its Katya, ill tell you this my name is katya baspyatikh but this is only on prononsation in writing its a bit different : Kat Bespeatih, but it doesnt matter. im glad i found this site.

THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...