Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Great idea, tom!

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work in Firefox, only in IE. Also, where would you download it? And would it be a separate app?

PS I know of a p0rn site that has a "gallerizer" that'll take a set of images (up to 1000 images) and put them all on one long page. I'm guessing I can't link to it here, though, so I won't. ;)

For example, you'd put in www.victoriassecret.com//vs100[001-999].jpg, and it'll make a vertical page of the images in that range from vs100001 to vs100999

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work in Firefox, only in IE. Also, where would you download it? And would it be a separate app?

I have firefox and with me it works. you have first to click on the image of Adriana, and

you will go to http://vsbrowser.altervista.org/vsbrowser.html

To download it, right click on the pic of Adriana in the index.html page and choose

"save link target as". It should work (i hope :blink: ).

As for the pics, my idea was that in this way you can also get access to the _CROP#.jpg

images and, by typing the correct name, even to odd named ones such as those

ending with _WEB123RGB.jpg

I guess one could easily get access to ALL the pics at VS site by using wget on their

lgvw/ directory. But i think it would not be very polite :evil:, so i have not tried it (and won't).

Bye. tom

I have firefox and with me it works. you have first to click on the image of Adriana, and

you will go to http://vsbrowser.altervista.org/vsbrowser.html

To download it, right click on the pic of Adriana in the index.html page and choose

"save link target as". It should work (i hope :blink: ).

As for the pics, my idea was that in this way you can also get access to the _CROP#.jpg

images and, by typing the correct name, even to odd named ones such as those

ending with _WEB123RGB.jpg

I guess one could easily get access to ALL the pics at VS site by using wget on their

lgvw/ directory. But i think it would not be very polite :evil:, so i have not tried it (and won't).

Bye. tom

I've got FF 1.5.0.1, and the only way I can change the image is by clicking New WIndow. I have Java and JavaScript enabled, but all of the boxes under Advanced JavaScript settings are unchecked.

Still a neat tool, though. :wave: