Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

I would say the one breast reduction that threw me was Charlotte McKinney.

I guess she did it for health reasons but you so associated her look with having a large chest that all subsequent shots I saw of her felt weird somehow.

For whatever reason, none of the girls who got rid of implants ever bothered me to that degree.

7 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I would say the one breast reduction that threw me was Charlotte McKinney.

I guess she did it for health reasons but you so associated her look with having a large chest that all subsequent shots I saw of her felt weird somehow.

For whatever reason, none of the girls who got rid of implants ever bothered me to that degree.

I check on her once every so often and it is always disappointing how her prime years were lost.  She always looks very gaunt and unhealthy & appears to be a socialite of sorts.  The overall impression I have is that she hated the very image of herself that made her very popular for a short period of time and intentionally ended it.  To me it's like throwing one's own great gift away.

At least we have her prime 2-3 years to look back on:

Charlotte-McKinney:-Encore-Players-Club-Charlotte-McKinney:-Encore-Players-Club-Charlotte-McKinney:-Encore-Players-Club-Charlotte-McKinney:-Encore-Players-Club-Charlotte-McKinney:-Encore-Players-Club-

Yeah she looks absolutely fantastic there. The one thing I consider in not trying to be too critical is that it was perhaps a health issue.

Like if she had to get it because of back pain or something like that.

I hope it is something like that and not that she simply became tired of being known as the blonde model with the big boobs. :ninja:

On 11/11/2023 at 4:07 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Yeah she looks absolutely fantastic there. The one thing I consider in not trying to be too critical is that it was perhaps a health issue.

Like if she had to get it because of back pain or something like that.

I hope it is something like that and not that she simply became tired of being known as the blonde model with the big boobs. :ninja:

According to her she dropped out of high school because of bullying from jealous girls.  Overall she did the blonde bombshell thing and then transitioned to being a socialite of sorts.  She hangs around rich people and is friends with rich women & girls.  I suspect that she tried to fit in by adopting their style, and being the most intensely.. sexually attractive person everywhere she goes is a magnet for female jealousy and put-downs.  

When she was popular it very frequent to see abusive comments from women on the internet.