Bellazon

Lily Easton
Thumbnail

4 minutes ago, skater77 said:

Nice job of posting thumbnails...

1.gif

which ones are thumbnails? If you let me know, I can try and fix them. So far the ones I've checked are showing up fine for me when I open the image, but if it's not working for you, I can send you the websites to see if you can see them in a bigger format on whatever device you're using

I just spent liek 3 hours looking through all kinds of shit to get all these pictures, so please let me know which ones are too small. I'm gonna be really pissed off if I wasted all that time for the pictures to be super small and pointless.

18 hours ago, skater77 said:

I don't want to sound rude, but roughly half the pics you've posted are tiny

For example, the pic on the left in the post above

Dammit, I wonder if it's too late to replace them? If I can still edit my posts, I'll try to fix them but it took so long to hunt down all these instagrams and whatnot and I'm not sure if I'll find them all again in time before my posts won't let me edit them. that sucks so bad. 

I'm glad you said something, you did come across quite aggressive in your first post, but that's ok because I don't want tiny pictures either so thank you for alerting me to them. I'll see what I can do to fix them.