Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

They seem to have lost their 'mojo' and it would be stupid to sack Schuster. I think these players have forgotten how to play like a team dare I say they have forgotten how toplayftball, 3 losses in a row and it's terrible. And most of the players want to be the 'saviours' of Real Madrid so they play by/for themselves and not with/for each other. I hope they feel as stupid as they have looked for the past week and a half and they need to come out swinging before the xmas break and we have to play Barca soon, they better get it together fast.

What The HELL is happening to them ?!

i hate Calderon he wasted all summer for " CRISTIANO " ! :pinch:

and let Robinho go :angry:

Grrrrrrrr im so pissed of .. poor Schuster :(

He did well with Robinho. He felt no respect to team. Just money and money.

I'm agree with you, Aga. I don't like Robinho to continue in the team, he has demostrated that the only thing that matters for him is money. I hope we bring good players on January, 'cause we need to reinforce our defense and to buy a forward to substitute Ruud (I like Huntelaar or Wagner Love to come).

Let's see what happens :wave:

Mijatovic Defends Raul

Mijatovic said: "Raul has never been a problem in this team. Raul is a great footballer and is an idol for all our players.

"It is normal to point to players who have a special weight in the team.

"Players with his career are always criticised, but he is very calm and we have great confidence in him. Raul is not a problem, just the opposite."