Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

I wished he had joined in with all the goal scoring but he needs to be rested. His not a young boy anymore, Ruud is starting to have lots of problems now, first his ankle now he might be operated on his knee. I think Schuster is just being very very cautious, we have the Copa del Rey, CL & La Liga all to play for and win he will be playing in many games this season so it's good for him to be rested every now and then. :)

It's so unfair... He has worked all the match, fighting every ball, running all time, scoring three goals, helping the team.. And all his effort isn't rewarded... :( Poor Raul... and he's so humble that he blames all the team for the defense's mistakes... I love him..

haha what a multicultural forum! :) You're welcome forget_me_not :) Where are you from?

i'm from Poland, but i have a multicultural origin. I love to learn foreign languages. I learn spanish so: Yo hablo español un poco. :)

My good friend live in Spain. I was there and I really love it. :wave:

haha what a multicultural forum! :) You're welcome forget_me_not :) Where are you from?

i'm from Poland, but i have a multicultural origin. I love to learn foreign languages. I learn spanish so: Yo hablo español un poco. :)

My good friend live in Spain. I was there and I really love it. :wave:

I love to learn foreign languages too, in fact, I love English :) I can't speak polish, I'm sorry. I'm glad you loved Spain, I have never been in Poland, but I'd love to go there, 'cause I love travelling. Perharps some day you see me there :wave: