Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

:wub: :chicken: :woot: :bounce: :clap: :hell yea!: :thumbsup: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH mamen_fan :hug: :wub: :chicken: :woot: :bounce: :clap: :hell yea!: :thumbsup: Stylish, beautiful and super stunning all three of them!

Not really. She looks terrible. What happened with her lips?

hey, aga!

she probably had some botox into her lips just like millions of women worldwide.

she used to have really thin lips and she kinda needed a renewal but maybe not that much.

anyway, who are we to judge?! she looks cute and beautiful anyhow.

and i hope she's dediced to stop with the plastic surgery already cause i don't think she needs any changes now.

personally, i love her hair. it's beautiful when it's curly and also when it's straight. and the haircuts she gets are always the coolest!

just hope baby maría looks exactly like her.

:wub: :chicken: :woot: :bounce: :clap: :hell yea!: :thumbsup: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH mamen_fan :hug: :wub: :chicken: :woot: :bounce: :clap: :hell yea!: :thumbsup: Stylish, beautiful and super stunning all three of them!

hey, aga!

she probably had some botox into her lips just like millions of women worldwide.

she used to have really thin lips and she kinda needed a renewal but maybe not that much.

and i hope she's dediced to stop with the plastic surgery already cause i don't think she needs any changes now.

personally, i love her hair. it's beautiful when it's curly and also when it's straight. and the haircuts she gets are always the coolest!

Hey dady Raul is gourgeouse too heh :drool: :drool: :drool:

so she will have Raul eyes and mamne hair

hugo smile heh jorgitoo nose heh and maybe something from the twins too

that would be faire enough :blush:

hey, aga!

Well, personally I don't like her lips neither. But she's always beautiful & nice. And.....She seems never have changed during the last 10 years!

When the two got married in 1999, some said "She looks like his mother"....But look at her now! She looks younger than him...Raul aged in 2004, as if from 18 direcctly to 30....Real's fault....The team has changede too much, and is tough to be its captain.

My wish: Maria has papa's eyes & lips, and mama's figure & style...HAHAHA

Well, personally I don't like her lips neither. But she's always beautiful & nice. And.....She seems never have changed during the last 10 years!

When the two got married in 1999, some said "She looks like his mother"....But look at her now! She looks younger than him...Raul aged in 2004, as if from 18 direcctly to 30....Real's fault....The team has changede too much, and is tough to be its captain.

My wish: Maria has papa's eyes & lips, and mama's figure & style...HAHAHA

I don't see anything wrong with her lips just a little collagen like all of the rich/famous people do, it's nothing dramatic and she looks fab all the time from head to toe. I think every 'celebrity' if you look at them 10/12 years ago looks younger now and older then. It was just all the styles (fashion/makeup/hairstyles) of those particular times now we know how to dress better than ever, wear better makeup and have better hairstyles. It's just about evolving with the times ;)

Maybe because Raul has the most sexy lips (&eyes)of the world~~~

I do hope the baby girl has her mother's nose. Our captain's nose is a bit big for girl...haha

I always think Mamen is the best wife a football player could ever have, not just as a women, but as a person as well. I like the way she expresses herself.

Forgetting her lips^^, the only thing that I'm not "satisfied” with her is that.....she should have tried to change Raul's style sometimes.....in terms of clothing^^He seems to care the least what he put on:)

i really hope the little girl gets Mamen's nose , hair , style & figure , and gets daddy's Smile , lips & eyes .

i totally agree except for one thing ,i know raul's eyes are so sexy but i think mamen's eyes are so pretty for agirl , i like them so much and i think they are the most special of her ..so i would like maria gets them

:wave: hey guys i found this site few days ago and i love it ... raul pics amaaazing the same as his family thanks all for the pics i love it he got wonderful wife and kids..and little maria,,finally they had their little princess congratulation to the happy family :heart: i wish you accept me as a fan of RAUL :)

:wave: hey guys i found this site few days ago and i love it ... raul pics amaaazing the same as his family thanks all for the pics i love it he got wonderful wife and kids..and little maria,,finally they had their little princess congratulation to the happy family :heart: i wish you accept me as a fan of RAUL :)

sure Razon Geo ;) you are welcome :wave: