Bellazon

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
Thumbnail

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She is an American XFACTOR JUDGE, yay, i am happy for her but imma miss her over here in England.

i don't like the hairstyle she was sporting though :/

Getting the popular UK show's Stateside version underway, Cheryl Cole attended the first round auditions taping of "The X-Factor" in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon (May 8).

Glamming up the Galen center venue, the former Girls Aloud singer looked colorful and cute as she worked the arrivals area alongside Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul at the show kickoff held on the Mother's Day holiday.

The event comes just as the star host/judge lineup was completed with last minute additions of Miss Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger and Steve Jones.

With Miss Scherzinger and Mr Jones set to co-host the series, Cowell, the show's creator, said of the announcement, "These two are going to be great together. I have always wanted Steve to work with us; I think he is a real star. Nicole is fantastic. I loved working with her on the U.K. X Factor last year. She is gorgeous and super-talented."

Meanwhile, Miss Abdul joins Miss Cole and L.A. Reid to complete the trio of "X Factor" US judges, with Paula saying of the news, "I am excited beyond words to be a part of The X Factor. I couldn't be happier to bring my love for cultivating talent and performance to such a wildly anticipated show."

The 48-year-old added, "I'm looking forward to being back with the FOX/FremantleMedia family and know that it will be an extraordinary journey -- we're going to have a blast. I'm also delighted and grateful to be sitting next to Simon again...but you might want to check back with me in a week or two!"

post-34463-0-1446157800-73906_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446157801-2444_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446157801-40275_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446157801-41685_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446157801-4402_thumb.jpg

Youtube.com/Zap2itVideo

News: Cheryl Cole has been fired from US X-Factor and is being replaced by Nicole Scherzinger who is now gonna be a judge with Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and L.A. Reid due tt her accent and Americans apparently finding it hard to understand her and that she has no chemistry with Paula Abdul :blink:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...cherzinger.html

I think name and face recognition probably played a bigger role in Cheryl's firing, along with the accent, than chemistry with Paula. But, its a shame that Cheryl's being punished for what is really a misstep by Cowell, who supposedly pushed for her hiring, and Fox for not saying no in the first place.

I think name and face recognition probably played a bigger role in Cheryl's firing, along with the accent, than chemistry with Paula. But, its a shame that Cheryl's being punished for what is really a misstep by Cowell, who supposedly pushed for her hiring, and Fox for not saying no in the first place.