Bellazon

Jay-Z
Thumbnail

chick style

Beyonce and Jay-Z Have No Plans For Marriage

September 12, 2006

Don't look for Beyonce and long-time beau rapperJay-Z to get hitched anytime soon. The singer hinted that one reason their four-year relationship is so successful is that avoiding the altar has actually helped protect them from the tabloid spotlight. The star said of marriage plans: "We've never talked about it."

"I think it's kind of kept us out of a lot of drama in the tabloids," she said on The View yesterday. "Even though we're still in them, it's not as much as some celebrities."

"It doesn't drive me crazy. I understand. I was a fan of other celebrities and I wanted to know (if they were getting married). I was interested. "

agree that Jay-Z is an awesome man...I was on the concert with Ketka :laugh: and he was incredible... I was like "oh, the big hip-hop star is comin to our city, what the hell is he doing here?? :laugh: " and he was great.. he wanted the tickets to be cheap so EVERYONE was able to come, not just the rich children :laugh: and it was amazing...it wasn

agree that Jay-Z is an awesome man...I was on the concert with Ketka :laugh: and he was incredible... I was like "oh, the big hip-hop star is comin to our city, what the hell is he doing here?? :laugh: " and he was great.. he wanted the tickets to be cheap so EVERYONE was able to come, not just the rich children :laugh: and it was amazing...it wasn