Bellazon

From Roaman's

Slimm

Umm, how to put this? Nightowl is an outstanding contributor to this board, and has made an enormous number of IDs over the years. If he says he knows the model, and just can't quite remember the name on the spur of the moment, then chances are very good that he will be able to answer your question given a bit of time. So discouraging him by being sarcastic might not be the best approach.

Hey thanks man! Yeah, I definitely agree that even having the first letter could be helpful. But it also seemed like it could have been a sort of prank since I'm kind of a noob. That's why I had thanked you but also made a sort of joke about it.

After googling her, I actually like her "Roaman's-look" better than her sexy pics. Weird.

Thanks again :)

FYI. If you search for that brand (or any brand) in the Fashion Models Section, the names of most of the models will appear especially American catalogs. Its a great way to find a model especially if you think you kind of know her name or a brand she works for.  It happens to me all the time. I'll remember another catalog or even agency she worked for but not her name. I search for it and I then realize I knew her name the whole time. :)

Also, a lot of times you can reverse google image and it will lead back to a models thread especially if she is an e-commerce model which Analu is. If you click on the link below, we try to keep a current list of most active catalog models especially ones who work in multiple countries. We also have threads of already identified models for certain brands. I don't think we have one for Roaman's but I can create one if you like. Just let me know.

If you click on model information links, I create tons of category threads like ASOS Models, Fitness Magazine Models, etc. Not every model has a thread on her but I try to make sure the ones who continually work for certain brands, catalogs, or magazines are listed in these threads. Because its impossible to remember every single models name and it helps other people find models they need an identification for OR discover new models that they might like. 

Thanks, modelknowledge. Before I posted, I had entered "Roaman's" and "Roamans" in this site's search field, but they didn't come up with much. I'll keep your post handy for next time. Thanks for the offer for a Roaman's thread, but I think I'll be good with the pointers you've given me. I really appreciate that.

On a side note (I didn't see anything posted and you seem to know a lot about this site) have you heard of a problem wherein the user has to press the back-button SEVEN times for it to work?!? I'm using Microsoft Edge and only having that problem with this site. Also, on this site sometimes spell check goes out of control and underlines several words in a row even though they are spelled correctly. ???

Whether you can help me with that or not, no biggie. Thanks a lot for the search pointers.