Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

I believe that so many girls here must have problems with eating correctly, without wanting offend anyone :ninja: a Bmi from under 18 seems to be typical here and that's simply not healthy :no:

I'm 171cm - 50kg..so I guess you think that I starve myself and that I don't eat correctly, well the fact is that I do totally the opposite..

a lot of my girlfriends are always complaining about their weight, they're always on diet and I really do think it's silly..I've never and would never ever prevent myself from eating what I want to eat !!!!!!

my bmi is 16 or something, but I'm healthy and I don't look skinny...it's not my fault if I can't get fat :laugh:

bmi and what the scales say aren't important..what really matters is the way you look like, if you're healthy and if you feel confident about yourself!

if you're thin, everybody thinks that you starve yourself, and curvy people are often see as if they were fat... <_<

Susanna, I'm sure you look gorgeous and according to what you're saying you're confident about yourself the way you are!! so that's cool...(and you know sometimes I wish I was curvier :p )

but, if someone's thin doesn't mean he doesn't eat correctly :)

thin can be healthy as well as curvy doesn't mean fat!!!

alright, I'm done now :blush:

that was my longest post ever wow :ninja:

5 feet 7 inches. Your so tall Sarah :D
^ I say "five foot seven."
foot... though the plural is feet isn't it? hmmm... "as far as melonscratchers go, that's a honeydoodle"

:laugh:

alright..I guess we can say both, 'feet' is more logical for me though!

Because feet is the plural form of foot and Ed has said it.

You say- he is 5 feet 7 inches .

But you say- I like 5-foot-7-inch man. So the whole "5-foot-7-inch" is an adjective phrase supporting the noun "man" .

Thank you for your time. :doofywave:

I believe that so many girls here must have problems with eating correctly, without wanting offend anyone :ninja: a Bmi from under 18 seems to be typical here and that's simply not healthy :no:

I'm 171cm - 50kg..so I guess you think that I starve myself and that I don't eat correctly, well the fact is that I do totally the opposite..

a lot of my girlfriends are always complaining about their weight, they're always on diet and I really do think it's silly..I've never and would never ever prevent myself from eating what I want to eat !!!!!!

my bmi is 16 or something, but I'm healthy and I don't look skinny...it's not my fault if I can't get fat :laugh:

bmi and what the scales say aren't important..what really matters is the way you look like, if you're healthy and if you feel confident about yourself!

if you're thin, everybody thinks that you starve yourself, and curvy people are often see as if they were fat... <_<

Susanna, I'm sure you look gorgeous and according to what you're saying you're confident about yourself the way you are!! so that's cool...(and you know sometimes I wish I was curvier :p )

but, if someone's thin doesn't mean he doesn't eat correctly :)

thin can be healthy as well as curvy doesn't mean fat!!!

alright, I'm done now :blush:

that was my longest post ever wow :ninja:

Your pretty the way you are, Sarah !!! :flower: And healthy or not, you still have a better body-figure than a lot of people here. (Do i hear Heather ? :whistle: ) .

I work out and use my energy more than what i eat (this happens daily). For say, i starve myself, yes :ninja: . Not because i dont wanna eat, its just because i dont wanna/know how to cook :ninja: :ninja: . And the only thing i could eat is fish and fish and finally, fish. (Matt can tell you) :doofywave: . Im such a lazy ass to cook pork or beef because i didnt, havent, or will ever know when is it supposed to be cooked ??!! :confused: . (I'll lean how to cook it later)

I think im one of the anorexic people out there :/ . I wish someone can cook for me everyday ...

163 cm 45 kg...

you're tiny! I thought you'd be as tall as Doutzy :p

Isn't 17 and under considered one of the requirements for anorexia/bulimia or something?

teenagers and little kid's bmi's are often very low. that doesn't say so much...

i admit i eat not good... but i don't starve myself or anything, and i don't

put my finger in my throat..

Finger Force :rofl:

Yeah I know, but if you don't learn it know - when then? :(

i don't want to offend anyone, I don't say that you're anorexic/bulemic/sth else. But the fact that so many girls here are underweight frightens me :/

Mwahaha.... im one of them. Cook for me, so i wont be anorexic no more... :ddr:

hey guys I've been wondering... :blush:

when we pronounce 5'7'' is it 'five feet seven' or 'five foot seven'??

If asked how tall one is a lot of people just drop the foot/feet part since its a given. "Five Seven" is sufficient, no need in wasting your breath imo :yes:

and yes im lazy like that

wow chicken, you are very skinny too. hell i feel so clumsy right now although there's no need to. :no:

I'm 5.4 feet and 128 pounds. And that's completely healthy :)

but I guess I'll have to make a diet to be able to be a concurrent with you :blink: also, i eat too much chocolate, maybe it would be a good idea to make more sports, too :ninja: i want back to 54-56kg.

Oh believe me Rogue I HAD my fat days. It wasn't pretty :no: Oh the pain,it was terrible :chicken:

Until I discovered Namie Amuro, she motivated me to be as thin as her :yes: since we're both the same height and now we both weigh the same. Stupid reason I know. But I do eat normally,but I do work out alot too.

:persuazn: yeah I know I'm tiny ... thank you! <_< *grmbl*

... how 'tall' are you?! *sniffs, grabbs teddybear* hmm?

*talks to teddybear 'tiny .. grmbl'* well?! *cries on teddy's chest*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:actor: :whistle: :hug:

I'm 180cm small! :ninja:

hey guys I've been wondering... :blush:

when we pronounce 5'7'' is it 'five feet seven' or 'five foot seven'??

If asked how tall one is a lot of people just drop the foot/feet part since its a given. "Five Seven" is sufficient, no need in wasting your breath imo :yes:

and yes im lazy like that

blahahaha! I like your style :gocho: