Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Do we know where she is??

She just posted a beauty pic of Versace show and I think around this time they supposed to be shooting  the campaign. 

And I don't know if Meisel is shooting the ad but she tagged Guido and Pat. 

Till yesterday she was in Amsterdam with friends basing on her instagram and the instagram of her friends.. and i guess also today!!!

I'm following everyone involved in the Versace campaign (Giovanni Bianco for example who's always part of the campaign) and he's still in the US while M&M are in London. I think it's possible they're going to shoot it next week. Versace is always shot very early, btw Natasha tagged Pat and Guido because they did the hair and the makeup in the show. No way Meisel is going to shot it.. i'm sure M&M will still shot Versace for a long period of time. and i'm quite sure Natasha got it this season.

So Natasha in is Palm Springs (Los Angeles) and yesterday she was with Raquel Zimmermann.

untitled.png

The team who is in Palm Spring (confirmed by instagram) are: Giovanni Bianco, Piergiorgio Del Moro, Lucia Pieroni and Kevin Tekinel. And Gigi Hadid is also shooting with them (she started following all these people including Natasha and Raquel just yesterday).

BUT M&M aren't there.. so there really might be a chance Steven Meisel is shooting it but what surprise me is that Lucia Pieroni is doing the makeup and not Pat McGrath? This is why i'm not sure.. maybe someone else is shooting it? Mikael Jansson? David Sims? I don't know.. Still all these people behind make me think it's Versace.. Giovanni Bianco always works for Versace from years, the same with Kevin Tekinel and Piergiorgio Del Moro since last season is the casting director of the campaign. PLUS Raquel, Natasha and Gigi all walked exclusively for Versace. I doubt it's for something else. So in NYC she didn't anything, i think she went there for friends and had a later flight for LA.