Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Yeah i guess so.. Jacob last season wrote to her after the Versace f/w 2015 show "glad to see you" (i just checked) while this season he sent to  her "see you soon" and Natasha seemed so excited about that show.. from her post on instagram to the interview she did.. plus it's kind of clear she's skipping Paris Fashion Week.. the only show she could have walked for me was Balenciaga and she wasn't there.. plus till yesterday she was home in Amsterdam!!

and the fact she just walked the whole season for Versace make me think she didn't need any other show to walk.. this is my opinion but i could be wrong tho!!

My dream cast: Naomi Campbell, Raquel Zimmermann and Natasha by Mert & Marcus.. something like S/S 2013.. only girl shots.. Naomi could be in the campaign tho.. she has been invited to the couture and ready to wear show and she wore lot of Versace lately.. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

And i guess Natasha got La Perla again by M&M shared with Mariacarla..

Luca why do you think she got La Perla again?

Because she worked in July with Mert & Marcus and the day after with Chris Colls who shot the lookbook of La Perla this season where Natasha is part of. Mariacarla did the same working with both M&M and Chris Colls.. Chris never do big jobs so i guess they're both part of La Perla again..

BTW I hope the prediction about NatashaxRaquel for Versace campaign is for real. It sounds so impossible not to happen considering Natasha has been b2b closing for Versace and Raquel returned to the show after God-knows-how-many-years-already. Not to mention both of them are exclusive. Everyone realizes what it means when an A-list runway uses super/iconic veterans as exclusives for both opening and closing faces. IT'S A MEGA DEAL. Period.

Anyway, Raquel's opening and Natasha's opening were more than enough to made the show  :Angel: