Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

My money is on VP Sept Issue cover and VR ed (but if both are for Sept Issue cover, so then another best early Christmas it is  :woot:  :clap:  :ddr:  :dance:  :nicole: ). And that setup for their dinner together is like giving a sign that could be some special occasion and I think I agree that they might be celebrated her 10th cover and the dinner is a part of it. YAYYY!

And no, just no, Lily A will not be on the cover, it'd be so odd and so not VP, she could be for a not-so-important ed. Like someone mentioned, they're probably on certain budget so they do several ed in same country (but different looking places) to cut cost.

First of all.. now that i'm thinking i guess the shoot for Vogue Russia is for the August issue.. it will be out in July.. and Natasha's 30th birthday it will be in July. I don't think it's September. I think they're going to celebrate her 30th birthday and August will be out during her birthday. it makes more sense because she already had a cover and Vogue Netherlands did that with Doutzen.. i see that coming with Natasha and Vogue Russia.

About Vogue Paris.. i want to be negative (as i'm always)... Natasha is far bigger than Lily Aldridge in the fashion industry BUT you never know... Adriana Lima had a Vogue Paris cover last year and no one even imagined about that.. so i wouldn't be surprised if someone like Lily.. very unexpected would end up on that cover.. Emmanuelle sometimes does unexpected choices.. so i prefer to be negative and have the surprise than be sure and then be disappointed!! They both shot for main editorial (i read it on a turkey site).. for September. so the cover it's between one of these two. and the dinner doesn't mean anything.. because of course after the shooting all the team go to dinner.. and i read Josh Hartnett was also there because he was in the same place too and he was invited at the dinner!!  Btw i will be very disappointed if Natasha won't end up on that cover!!! Just 2 months and we're going to find out who's going to cover that September cover!!! 

^it is!! Impossible they shot October when they did September 2 days before!! We can hope for more than one cover like September 2012 but they already had 3 different covers for March so it's sound hard to have it!! We can only dream but chances in an objective way are very few. When you have Kate Moss around no one else besides her get the cover.

We have to wait till August.. i know lol but i have a new news!!! Katie Grand few minutes ago posted this  :idk:

Kate in Balmain today @olivier_rousteing @txampspix emoji-E329.pngemoji-E329.pngemoji-E329.pngemoji-E329.png

11373771_481726118661988_1269722223_n.jpg

I mean... she can't shoot with Emmanuelle Alt and then being with Katie Grand. and if you read M&M post it seemed a friends meeting.. they didn't tag Vogue Paris like they did in Turkey and Kate had no makeup at all and she was wearing her daily clothes.. so i don't know.. it's possible they didn't even shot for Vogue Paris.

And to me it's also strange after a trip to Turkey (Mert Alas country) and a long flight they would use that shooting just for an editorial.. :idk:

^ That second shot is great! Another two are decent enough. But I'm still hoping for a trio shot to surface though (with Naomi x Isabeli if the rumour is true), if they really do that, I'll be beyond thrilled  :woot:

Edit: Oh there is no Naomi, how disappointing!