Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

:rofl: I knew you'd like that one better.

Anyways, she looks angry here, to me :ninja:

Idk, it's soo difficult to find an angry picture of Natasha since she's always smirking :laugh:

:rofl: That's defino angry :rofl: Serieuse? I think she still looks happy in that one. Aha.. yea it's tough because of that smirk.. I think it'd be easier if I said.. find me Naomi being angry :laugh:

:rofl: That's defino angry :rofl: Serieuse? I think she still looks happy in that one. Aha.. yea it's tough because of that smirk.. I think it'd be easier if I said.. find me Naomi being angry :laugh:

:rofl: Yes that would of been easier but as you can see this is Natasha Polevshchikova's thread not Naomi's :p

Ok, it's your turn. Find me a sad/crying picture of Tash Tash :cry:

Yes this 1! Thank you Cyp :) :hug:

I love the last pic in the hot pink dress soo much :heart: Its' gorgeous!

What mag was that from?

It was from

Men's Vogue Mar/Apr 2007 - "The Last Emperor" scanned by me :D

th_09688_natasha_mens_vogue_march_april_2007_editorial_pg_1_and_2_122_787lo.jpg th_09691_natasha_mens_vogue_march_april_2007_editorial_pg_3_and_4_122_698lo.jpg th_09699_natasha_mens_vogue_march_april_2007_editorial_pg_5_and_6_122_452lo.jpg

hey cyp, the last time i was in this thread was when you posted this :p can you repost them :whistle:

Thank you. Cypress. :flower:

Why is there so much discussion in models threads? It happens in all my favorites..Doutzen, Natasha, Hilary. :ninja:

You're welcome :hehe:

It's not like we're comparing her to another model and have 5 pages of arguements about it.

We like to have fun in here that's why we play these little picture games that still involves Natasha :hehe:

And if I ever do trash Natasha's thread. You can simply hit me on the head for doing so :laugh: :p