Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Natasha can't do beauty ads because she's contracted with L'Oreal and an opening doesn't mean anything. She was just requested.. it happened with icons like Carolyn Murphy (Who opened too last year), Karen Elson, Maggie Rizer and Frankie Rayder. It could happen but in the last few seasons Michael is requesting old women to open his shows but still having Karmen as his face.

About Anna vs Natasha i don't believe it.. Natasha is smart enough and she knows you have to show respect to every working people in the industry and even if she wasnt inside since 2009 well.. besides 2009 she never made editorials inside with the exception of 2005 with an only girl editorial by Craig McDean and one by Steven Meisel. It's clear Anna isn't Natasha's biggest fan but you can't be loved by everyone. Karen Elson, Liya Kebede and many others icons rarely or never get editorials since Emmanuelle become Editor in chief of French Vogue so i don't see anything wrong. Everyone got their favs and i don't think there is hate if you don't get the work from a certain editor. Plus i remember in 2012 reading Natasha was taking pictures with Anna Wintour and Anna Dello Russo backstage at Dolce & Gabbana so i doubt there's hate between these two.

Totally, that signature was just because she opened a lot of shows during S/S 2009 (as this member told me, already forgot who she/he is), then she landed many blue chip campaigns and then she started to appear on Vogue US, landing a cover and we all know the rest of the history, but there's nothing between Natasha vs Anna 

Natasha can't do beauty ads because she's contracted with L'Oreal and an opening doesn't mean anything. She was just requested.. it happened with icons like Carolyn Murphy (Who opened too last year), Karen Elson, Maggie Rizer and Frankie Rayder. It could happen but in the last few seasons Michael is requesting old women to open his shows but still having Karmen as his face.

About Anna vs Natasha i don't believe it.. Natasha is smart enough and she knows you have to show respect to every working people in the industry and even if she wasnt inside since 2009 well.. besides 2009 she never made editorials inside with the exception of 2005 with an only girl editorial by Craig McDean and one by Steven Meisel. It's clear Anna isn't Natasha's biggest fan but you can't be loved by everyone. Karen Elson, Liya Kebede and many others icons rarely or never get editorials since Emmanuelle become Editor in chief of French Vogue so i don't see anything wrong. Everyone got their favs and i don't think there is hate if you don't get the work from a certain editor. Plus i remember in 2012 reading Natasha was taking pictures with Anna Wintour and Anna Dello Russo backstage at Dolce & Gabbana so i doubt there's hate between these two.

Totally, that signature was just because she opened a lot of shows during S/S 2009 (as this member told me, already forgot who she/he is), then she landed many blue chip campaigns and then she started to appear on Vogue US, landing a cover and we all know the rest of the history, but there's nothing between Natasha vs Anna 

Really that was his/her response to you for that signature, see all this time I thought something had happen but it turns out it was something that person invented because of Natasha's success, well thank you a lot for clarifying that Marco, for years I have been wondering... :)

So if that signature was a stupid invention from a random person, why Natasha hasn't appeared in the pages of US Vogue since 2009, so sad she could have such great eds inside with McDean and Inez & Vinoodh, that recents story with Trentini I always thought Natasha would be a better and great fit for that Positively 4th Street ed.

^I think they're going to shoot La Perla campaign with Mert & Marcus. Fabien is always part of it and La Perla doesn't have a ready to wear show in fashion week so they can shot their campaigns even during fashion week. My bet is that she's shooting that campaign. Interview cover is for celebrities or models who have a big impact in the general public, which Natasha doesn't.

^I think they're going to shoot La Perla campaign with Mert & Marcus. Fabien is always part of it and La Perla doesn't have a ready to wear show in fashion week so they can shot their campaigns even during fashion week. My bet is that she's shooting that campaign. Interview cover is for celebrities or models who have a big impact in the general public, which Natasha doesn't.

Hmmm you managed to change my mind. But still, I will be freaking happy if it happens to be Interview.

So Isabeli is in London right now, Natasha's too. Both of them were next to each other in the lineup during La Perla couture, plus were their favs during circa mid-2000s, so I assume you, Natasha Fan is right to say that the shooting is for La Perla. I hope Naomi is in too, to complete an ultimate set of trio and it will be a wonder!  :hehe: