Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 10/28/2017 at 5:52 AM, LameImpala said:

Don't know about anyone else but I kinda miss sexy Gigi, I think she was great in the SI issues she did but now all we seem to get is fully clothed candids of her leaving her apartment.

I do miss the old Gigi too.  I feel like her body has changed so much now that putting her in a bikini just wouldn't have the same effect as her 2014 SI shoot...

Just now, feyre said:

I actually don't miss the old Gigi too much. I liked her style more back then, but I like her HF body more now. Just a personal preference, I guess.

Same to be honest. I like them both equally in different ways. I appreciate this transformation had to happen for her career... she wowed me at VSFS2017 you could tell how much work she'd put in for her body

13 hours ago, ribeiro said:

Same to be honest. I like them both equally in different ways. I appreciate this transformation had to happen for her career... she wowed me at VSFS2017 you could tell how much work she'd put in for her body

I too am fine with her body like this, for the most part her body looks amazing these days. As for her body during last years VSFS,  I could not agree more, it looked so good it was insane, and it was very obvious how hard she must have worked to make it so.

3 hours ago, Juicyhermes said:

Via maybelline instastory

55619FF9-C1BE-4AF0-86D7-DBE4C5E860D1.png A774E1EC-B091-462D-B666-F68473A97987.png B7716230-F43F-449A-8404-ECDD38AE305D.png 54A40058-8846-47CF-AA5B-86D0A6713237.png

I really like when she does monochrome looks! And i feel like a lot of her tumblr fans get super haters when it comes to that her stylist creates looks that are more fashion rather than street style-ish, needles to say that bang curl is not my fave

On 11/7/2017 at 6:53 AM, ribeiro said:

See, I'm not so sure I really buy that this "transformation" had to happen for her career. Has her career drastically transformed as a result of her dramatic weight loss? In terms of the types of clients and opportunities she books, no. VS hired her for her first show at one of her heaviest weights. She was walking for Versace and Tommy Hilfiger (her two biggest fans) at her heaviest. She hasn't suddenly started to book shows or campaigns for brands that notoriously hire stick-thin girls. Her career has expanded and exploded because she has excellent people managing her and they've been able to transform her into a stand-alone brand: Gigi x Everything. But her body had little to do with that. It just allowed her to be slightly more accepted by fashion fans, who lets face it, have little to no influence over which way her career heads anyway. 

I personally miss her fuller-figured body. I think in general she looked much more lively.