Bellazon

Olivia Vinten
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 2/26/2023 at 7:14 PM, tzdon said:

thanks for all the Finds..I never understand some Campaigns ( or Catalogs) when they cut off the Head of the Models from the Pics.

they do this so that the face does not distract attention from the product (clothuing) that needs to be sold,this is not art,just business for money:)

On 3/11/2023 at 5:39 PM, Minerva13 said:

they do this so that the face does not distract attention from the product (clothuing) that needs to be sold,this is not art,just business for money:)

yes, i can understand that..But i mean if i made a Camapaign with a known Model/Celebrity that cost a lot of Money..I can save the Money and do Shooting with a Girl from a Neighbourhood. And...most of the Models has lot of Fans at Instagram who follow,and if these Pics spread arround at Celebbords a lot of Fans saw also the Products.

On 3/13/2023 at 7:20 PM, tzdon said:

yes, i can understand that..But i mean if i made a Camapaign with a known Model/Celebrity that cost a lot of Money..I can save the Money and do Shooting with a Girl from a Neighbourhood. And...most of the Models has lot of Fans at Instagram who follow,and if these Pics spread arround at Celebbords a lot of Fans saw also the Products.

a good business plan)